Between my legs

Silvia's POV
He wouldn't dare!
My mind keeps going over everything he said to me and anger creeps up my spine at the thought that he would speak each words without fear.
I hasten my steps seeing his house a few miles ahead.
I'm going to give him a piece of my mind and he'll regret ever messing with me.
No man should ever put a woman in such a position that she doubts herself and questions her judgment, even for a second.
I get to his house in two minutes with my eyes hazed in fury and my blood boiling anticipating the confrontation.
With this annoyance, I bang my hand against his door loud enough that even his neighbors will hear it from their respective rooms.
"Trey, get out here," I yell and a second later, he opens his door, standing before me shirtless with annoyance clear on his features.
For a second, I forget the reason for my presence and admire his physic, running my eyes over him from head to toe.
Of course, he has to be built under his usual extra-large shirts. Everything about him screams sexy and I gulp down the urge to run my tongue all over him.
"Get in here Silvia, your impulsive acts are becoming old," he says narrowing his eyes as he steps to a side paving the way for me to walk in.
Coming back to my senses, I fix him a glare and walk past him into his house.
"What the actual fuck was that voice message I received from you?" I ask him once the door is closed and he sighs running a hand through his hair making it messy and increasing his sex appeal by fifty percent.
"I don't know why you're so pissed, I simply said that your pastries are not meant for such an occasion, so what's the big deal?" he asks, leveling me with a stare.
"You can't just say that to me a day to the damn occasion Trey, I put so much work into those pastries and you are telling me I'll have to throw them all away cause they don't suit your taste," I say and he looks at me strangely.
"I never said anything of such. How did you read this much negativity out of a single sentence?" He asks and I glare at him not responding. "I meant I will order pastries from a fast food restaurant because I want yours all to myself. I meant your pastries are too good to be shared with a bunch of narcissists and that I'll eat it myself."
His words settle in slowly and my mind takes sweet time to comprehend it as his eyes don't leave mine.
"So you want to buy everything for yourself?" I ask him still processing his words.
"Yes, and if you had been calmer about this visit, I would have told you I want to share them with you," he says.
"With me?" I ask confused.
"Yeah," he says walking towards me slowly and my eyes hold his gaze cautiously, to avoid looking at his tempting shirtless body on display as a solid temptation.
"Why?" I ask standing frozen as he gets close to me.
"Because I want you and you said that baked goods are the fastest way to get your attention," he says in a whisper beside my ear, standing dangerously close but not touching me.
"Ohh," is all I can muster up as I feel my body heat up due to his closeness and my pussy gets wet at the thought of what could happen now.
"Do I have your attention?" He asks dipping his head so he whispers the words with his lips close to mine.
I gulp again unable to reply and nod my head in affirmation and a smirk comes to his face as he captures my lips in a kiss that blows my brain out of its socket.
He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me flush on his chest as he explores my lips, making my legs jelly and has me clinging to him.
To think I came here in fury and now I'm putty.
"I want you naked, under me, and moaning my name Silvia, will you like that?" He asks with a sultry voice with an expression of complete control but eyes holding a desirous haze.
"Yes," I say when his hands palm my ass, squeezing it through my skirt.
With my reply, he picks me up, wraps my legs around his waist, and carries me to his room.
Once his door is shut, he places me down and resumes kissing me while slowly taking off my clothes.
He drops my shirt to the floor and then my skirt, not wasting time to take off my underwear, while I simply stand enjoying being used by him.
"So beautiful," he says as I stand nude in front of him.
He gets close and trails kisses from my neck down to my temple and then my neck, licking and sucking, making me moan and melt into his hold.
He keeps his lips on my neck and trails his hand upward from my thigh to my core, sensually caressing his way there.
I gasp when his fingers get in contact with my pussy and moan when he begins stroking it sensually.
With one hand holding my waist firmly a leg parting my thighs for better access he dips a finger into my pussy causing me to ark my back, trying to take his fingers deeper into my pussy.
I know that I'm being carried by him considering my legs are jellied and my body is weak in pleasure.
"You are so wet and tight," he groans out adding a second finger into me and pumping in hard and fast.
"Trey, Oh my God!" I cry out when I feel myself close to climax.
Feeling my pussy walls tighten around his fingers, he increases his pace using his thumb to rub my clit sending me into a euphoric state as I cum all over his fingers.
He picks me up places me on the bed spreads my legs and lays in it's center.
With him between my legs, I know exactly what to expect.
I hear his zip go down and I feel the tip of his head rubbing against my sensitive pussy which makes me moan in anticipation.
Upon hearing my response he slams into me and starts ramming with a steady pace, not giving me time to adjust to his length which painfully fit into me.
"So tight," he moans fucking me hard and fast and has me screaming at impact.
"Oh God! Fuck... Trey..." I say as tears roll down my eyes when he hits my sweet spot over and over again.
"Yes baby, scream my name!" He moans out as he keeps drilling me with his dick.
I feel my orgasms rush through me the second time but this doesn't stop him.
He pulls out of me and flips me over, resting his front on my back and parting my pussy lips with his fingers before entering me again.
He struts in with a much slower pace but much deeper as he lifts my left leg.
"Trey... I can't take it," I moan out due to his delicious assault and overload of pleasure.
"Yes you can darling, I love how tightly your pussy is squeezing me, you feel so good." He says picking up the pace slightly which has me crying due to the pleasure.
"I'm... cumming," he says and thrusts into me with more force before I feel his dick swell slightly as he comes into me with a groan.
His thrust becomes sloppy and I lay exhausted as he pulls out and falls on the other side of the bed trying to control his rapid breathing.
After a minute, he pulls my body to his, holding me to his chest with his palm on my breasts and his breath near my ear.
"Spend tomorrow with me, we'll eat the pastries together," he says placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.
"Okay," I manage to croak out before I fall asleep due to being thoroughly fucked by him.