CHAPTER -7- Dard

* Saanvi pov:-

The wedding day was drawing closer, and arrangements had already been made for the guests to stay in the palace from far away places.

I was just strolling around the palace in the evening when I saw a woman hugging him in a room.

Seeing me, she moved a little away from him. Then the man's eyes fell on me and he gestured me to come inside.

Although I never obey this man's orders but I don't know why today I obeyed him and came inside.

"So this is your rebellious wife", these were the first words I heard from her  mouth as soon as I entered.

And hearing this he nodded, suppressing a slight smile on his face.

"She doesn't listen to you, how did she agree to come in here?" , these words were enough to increase my anger, but still I remained calm, Waise bhi isne Jo bola hai woh hai toh Satya he .

"This is Meera, my old friend," saying this he looks at me.

Chalo itni der baad he sahi ye Maharaja ne apni pavitra vaani ka prayog toh kiya , Otherwise I thought that I saw him with another woman, I found out his secret, that is why he lost his voice.

Then she said, " And his ex too.." I was shocked to hear this, which fool would want to make a man like this their partner?

He gets stunned on hearing this and says," It is not like that, Before I got married to you, I was about to get married to her but circumstances changed and so did my wife."

I was like , Mr.Wild pig  why are you explaining this to me, I don't care what kind of relationship you have with any woman.

Ignoring the man's words, I folded my hands and greeted the woman and introduced myself, "I am Saanvi, your ex's wife"

Unhappy with my words, he introduced me again and said, " Ye hai Saanvi Vikram Dev Chauhan, meri dharm- patani "

(This is Saanvi Vikram Dev Chauhan, my wife.)

Hearing these words from this man's mouth, hurt feelings were clearly visible in Meera's eyes, did she love Vikram?

"Kyunki iss dard ko wohi samjh sakte hai jisne khud ne apne pyaar ko khoya ho ..."

( Because only a person who has lost his/her love can understand this pain..)

~.                                           ~.                      

💫 Author's note :-

I know this chapter was a little bit short but please encourage me to write further by voting...

So kindly shower this story with your precious vote and support 💜❤️

And please tell me in the comments section , that what do you think about this chapter?