𝟎.

Hatred, Hatred was the first thing that she felt after seeing how her newly wedded husband acted on their wedding feast. the newly king, whoring around and drinking the wine dry, the newly Queen Cyrelle of House Lannister understood why the lady lyanna of House stark who tragically died, ran away from that whoreman, but it was just a rumor? Right?. She cursed her father, Lord Tywin of House Lannister, and prayed for the mother to have mercy on her and her loveless marriage that she got trapped into. The thing is her father Tywin was supposed to marry off his eldest daughter, Lady Cersei of House Lannister, but decided that his youngest daughter is much more desirable then the eldest or so we all thought that was the reason?, The moment Cersei heard all about this, she was filled with rage and jealousy, all she ever did for the past years before the House of the Dragon went extinct. She begged her father to marry her off to the prince Rhaegar, and become the next Queen of the Seven kingdoms.

And so he did, but the king rejected it, it was the biggest mistake as Tywin took it as an insult and turned his back on his king, well after all the Targaryens went extinct and the lord robert of House Baratheon was named as the new King of the seven kingdoms, he was in need of a wife since his betrothal with the lady lyanna of House Stark went to shit. Cersei thought and hoped that her father would arrange a marriage proposal for her and offer it to the king but the lord tywin wasn't offering cersei's hand to the king, oh no he was offering his youngest daughter's hand to the king, the lady Cyrelle of House Lannister, youngest daughter and the third child among his children. The king didn't have a much say to all of this and gladly he accepted the hand of a teen and four namedays noble lady of a great house.

"How are you faring sister?" The KINGSLAYER, her dear sweet brother Jaime asked so gently, he sat on his father's seat since he left off to talk to some lords of great houses, from the beginning and the end of her sister's wedding, Cersei still gave away scowls and glares at her youngest sister who had nothing to do with all of this. she was just but a child of ten and four. She was just another pawn of her father's games. Did she deserve all of that unwanted hate from her eldest sister? The one who was supposed to care for her and comfort her?

"I do not know, all I want is for this to be over and move on." She snarled. her sweet brother Jaime suddenly placed his left hand on top of Cyrelle's left hand and carasses it so gently.

"Everything will be alright sister, I know I will not understand how you feel in this or any of this at all. But I truly wished that our father hadn't married you off to some whore of a man."

"Do not worry, a man like him wont last long." He promised, Cyrelle looked at him with teary eyes after hearing his words that gave away slight comfort.

"I am truly scared Jaime." Jaime held her left hand tightly.

"I will do everything in my power to protect you from him, i will stay by your side sister." Jaime vowed. That vow was what Cyrelle would always remember.

"THE BEDDING CEREMONY!!!" Some lord from the crowd yelled, everyone started to applaud for their king to bed his newly wife and queen. That is the beginning of Cyrelle's youth and innocence ripped away and no longer EXISTED.

The lords started to pull their queen out of her seat, pulling her away from her dear brother who promised to protect her. the ladies aswell pulled the newly king and dragged them all to the royal chambers. As soon as they arrived the lords ripped off Cyrelle's beautiful white wedding gown, she felt disgusting and nauseous. She wanted to cry but she couldn't, why would she? Its her bedding ceremony, the one that will significance the king robert and hers union. Nobody would like a newly wedded bride to cry on her wedding evening, certainly not a queen.