Chapter 1

*Please leave respectful comments about Paige and Azzi, anything that goes too far I will be removing. This is all for fun and all fictional. I am not assuming or forcing anything*

———-

It's a couple weeks into the new school year and the new freshmen KK, Ashlynn, and Qadence have settled in nicely to college life.

After spending the past year rehabbing her knee from a torn ACL Paige is back and ready to reprove to everyone how good she truly is.

Being out for a year with an injury really gives you a lot of time to reflect and think, and that's exactly what Paige did. She matured a lot during her injury, learned to take care of her body by eating healthy and getting enough sleep every night.

But she also took that time to watch and observe everyone. More specifically a 5'11" guard from Virginia who wears number 35 and goes by the name Azzi Fudd, but that's beside the point.

Paige and Azzi have a complicated relationship. For starters they are best friends. They've practically grown up together playing on team USA and winning a gold medal, to now playing at UConn together.

But, Paige developed feelings for Azzi that is getting harder for her to hide every passing day. The blonde can't help but smile every time Azzi walks into the room, even if Paige is having a bad day, Azzi just has a way to make every worry Paige has disappear just from simply existing.

Paige is hoping that maybe one day Azzi will reciprocate the feelings she has for the curly haired girl, but for right now she's just happy she gets to call her, her best friend, because right now she's not willing to risk losing her if she doesn't feel the same way.

Which brings us to the current moment of KK, Ice, Aubrey, and Paige all in Paige's room, as Paige and Ice are playing Fortnite, KK is on Tiktok live with Aubrey, and Azzi is out in the living room doing a class assignment.

"Do any of you know what to do when it says your PlayStation is overheating" Paige asks KK's TikTok live. She is currently only wearing a white Nike sports bra and black shorts so the comments are not focusing on what she actually said, but instead how she looks in that outfit.

"Bro look what I did at practice today" she adds, holding up her pointer finger to the camera and showing them how black and blue and swollen it is.

"Tell em whatcha did" KK says

"Bro look at that! It won't go straight" Paige says looking at her finger and comparing it to her other pointer finger for reference. "I got caught reaching, not gonna lie. CD gonna bring me a little finger sleeve...that sounds crazy, anyway" Paige adds as KK, Aubrey, and Ice start laughing at what she just said.

"P ready up" Ice tells Paige from the beanbag she's sitting in, waiting for the blonde to ready up for their Fortnite game.

"Thank you for the roses" Aubrey says focusing on the tiktok live next to KK

"Thank you for the cowboy hat, yeehaw" KK adds laughing, making the whole room laugh as well.

"ICE I GOT A WHOLE SQUAD ON ME WHERE ARE YOU" Paige all the sudden yells talking about their fortnite game

"Im still looting I didn't know you left" Ice says oblivious that her teammate walked away

"Bro, I killed one team but another's on me I'm gonna die"

"Hold on, I'm coming" Ice says as her character starts running to the house Paige is in

"Dude these guys are tryhards, why are they building so fast. This is why I play no build" Paige says trying to keep up with them