PUNISHMENT(part-2)

KEVIN'S POV

I didn't let her cum.

I made her bend over as I wore a condom.

And then I entered my dick inside her butthole.

"See how tight you are ,babygirl" I smirked.

I started ramming into her as fast as I could.

While I was railing her, her boobs were bouncing up and down,so I grabbed her boobs and starting squeezing them harshly.

BELLA'S POV

He made me bend over and started fucking me from my butthole.

My boobs were bouncing as he fucked me from behind. He took my boobs in his hands and started squeezing them.

"Ahh , daddy " A moan escaped from my lips.

"I told you , no sounds" He smirked and fastened his pace as he spanked my butt without any mercy.

KEVIN'S POV.

"Cum" I ordered.

She cummed all over my condom wrapped dick as I cummed too.

I then took the vibrator and entered it  inside her butthole at full speed.

"Don't push it out , babygirl. Take it like a good girl" I said.

I was standing behind her and I again grabbed her boobs as I started kneading them.

"Daddy , can I please moan?" She asked begging as she was trying her best to not make any unholy sound.

"Okay , princess. Moan , moan for daddy" I said.

I then rubbed her clit from my hands and teased her pussy with my fingers.

I entered my three fingers inside her and started fucking her roughly and fastly .

She was moaning making me more turned on and my hands were making a sloppy sound.

She was about to cum and I could feel it.

"Cum , babygirl. Cum from every hole you can."

She cummed on my fingers and vibrator.

I took my fingers out and the vibrator too. It was covered in her juices.

I sucked my fingers clean.

I then took her to bed and handcuffed her.

I wore a condom and hovered above her.

"Daddy , I want your dick inside me" She   said and I smirked .

"Tell me how much you need me." I said while smirking as I teased her pussy from my dick as I placed it right in front of her wet pussy.

"Daddy , I want you to fuck me till the only thing I remember is you . Fuck me till my pussy takes the shape of your dick" She said begging.

I smashed my lips on hers. She was stunned but eventually kissed me back. I bit her lip as she moaned and I entered my tongue inside her. I devoured each corner of her mouth. The kiss was a passionate and a steamy one. We pulled apart after some minutes breathing heavily.

I gave her some hickeys on her neck and boobs .

I entered inside her without any warning.

She moaned loudly.

I started railing her as I played with her boobs and clit.

"You are so tight , babygirl. Everytime I fuck you , you are as tight as our first time . I makes me even more needy and makes me want to fuck the life out of you" I said while moaning.

I fastened my pace and she was screaming .

"See , babygirl. See how well your pussy takes my dick" I said as I moaned loudly.

She blushed at my statement. She was looking pretty even at that moment.

I started loving her. I didn't realise it but my day was incomplete without her, her smell, her voice.

We were almost at our end so I fastened my pace.

"Cum , princess . Cum with daddy" . I said .

We both cummed as I plopped down next to her.

We both were breathing heavily as we looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's clean you up , princess" I said getting off from bed as I picked her up .

I started on the water to fill the bathtub as I placed her on the counter.

"What suddenly happened to you , daddy?" She asked as I stood between her legs.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow, princess" I said caressing her waist.

I took her to bathtub and I sat down in it and I made her sit on my lap.

"Wanna have another session, princess?" I asked while teasing her.

"Stop it , daddy" She said as I chuckled.

We both cleaned up.

I dried her up and made her wear her garments and my t-shirt. It reached till her thighs. I wore my boxers , t-shirt and pyjama.

I picked her up and made her lay on the bed.

"Sleep , princess" I said while kissing her forehead.

We both drifted to our dreamland.