plot

Kanae (Older step sister): "Welcome back home Dear~"

Konomi (stepmom): "Dinner will be ready soon~"

Akane (younger step sister): why you even back,huh?

Bleyz : "Hey hotiess am backk"

Konomi (stepmom): "Oh, Bleyz, is that you? Did you have a nice day at school?"

Kanae (Older step sister): "Yup, you're back, you look great today~"

Akane (younger step sister): "Yeah, why are you back? you still have some time before you get back right?  or maybe you skip school again huh?"

Bleyz : " yes  mom i had I nice day in school  and am tired  know  ... I also complement  kanae back :" you also looking  good  sis"
And I sayed shut up akane "

Konomi (stepmom): "Akane, be respectful." (Smiling gently) "Bleyz, I'm glad you're back safely. Do you want to help me with the dishes or set the table?"

Kanae (Older step sister): "Don't mind her, Bleyz. She can be a bit of a tease sometimes. She's just worried about you." (Flirtingly) "Can I interest you in some tea instead? It's my specialty."

Bleyz : " Yess sis plzz I need it .. plz pass it into  my room  Giving  kanae a naughty  smile"

Kanae give bleyz a nod and give a naughty  smile back to him and started  making  his tea

Bleyz left  towards  hus room  saying " see you all in a minutes "

Kanae bring  the tea I bleyz room  .he was I his bed  laying  down  and seeing  the Phone.

Kanae enter the door  and bleyz get up and sit on his bed and get stuck his eyes  on kanae as She wore a short skirt that hugged her rounded ass, leaving nothing to the imagination. The sight of her luscious curves and the way they moved captivated you, making your heart race. You found yourself unconsciously biting your lip, trying to suppress a growing arousal as you watched her entering   the room

Kanae notice bleyz biting and get the hint  . She couldn't  control  his emotional  , hornyess  as bleyz  was  irresistible  to her

Kanae and Bleyz  where in a room alone. Kanae approaches  him , her sultry eyes locked with bleyz . She gently touches his shoulder, her fingers tracing delicate patterns as she leans in close. The air between the both thickens with anticipation. Kanae, unable to contain herself, brushes her lips against yours in a brief but electrifying kiss. The warmth of her breath against his  skin, the feel of her soft lips on his , and the intoxicating scent of her perfume all combine to create a moment bleyz never forget. Kanae then pulls away with a shy smile, her cheeks flushed, her heart pounding with desire. She whispers into your ear, "Bleyz, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

Bleyz " ahm I like it Kanae  I also have some  for you .. but I think  you should  go know  other wise   mom get to know  that something  is wrong  "

Kanae, still flushed and breathless, smiles and nods, clearly delighted by his reaction. "I'm glad, Bleyz. I can't wait for our next encounter." With a flirty wink, she leaves the room, leaving you to savor the memory of her unexpected but thrilling advance.