𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3..⚜𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐵....

~𝚃𝙾𝚂𝙸~

The principal's office was large, Painted white. With luxurious furnitures situated close to the window that portrayed the school well trim field. Portrait of the president and some other figures hung on the wall making it to look more educational.

Mr Obafemi the principal sat comfortably on his  black office  chair as he stared at the screen of one of the Tv hanged on the wall.

"Sir as you can see. I was clearly on my own, until she came at me " Veronica was not even wasting time in lying.

It was her headache anyway, i wasn't really interested in whatever was going to happen, normally i would be scared. But why be scared when you have a dad like Ayo cleaning after your mess.

Taking his head down to us, the dark skinned man who seemed to be in his fifties–but still looks good, glanced carefully. Maybe trying to guess who was at fault because the CCTV only captured the scene and not the voices.

Moving his hand to his expensive Ermenegildo Zegna three piece suit, he unbuttoned it slightly. And yes, am very familiar with suits. Try having Ayo for a dad if you won't.

"Can someone explain to me what happened in class?" He questioned intertwining his hands on top of his table.

Immediately, Veronica began. " sir as the victim, i think i have the right to explain," she faced me."sir i was seated on my own just as you saw on the screen, when Tosi suddenly rushed at me. Hitting me in the process" she paused taking in a big dramatic breath.

"With all due respect sir" she went on."i didn't do anything to warrant that slap from her. How can someone this disabled and unstable be allowed to school with us? Sir this is definitely unacceptable," she stretched her hand towards the principal, who also leaned a little to see the mark on her hand."look at my hands sir. How can a person do this without thinking?"

All this while, i remained quiet. Not because i was a fool or mute but because unlike Veronica, I take things slow and steady. I knew she was going to be like this.

"Sir i think you have t-"

"What do you have to say about this, Tosi"

He cuts her off, now facing me. What do i have to say?

Even if i say anything, he....they will all look at me like am crazy.

They'll give me that look.

That look filled with disgust, shock and pity mixed with sympathy.

I hated it.

I hated that look.

It made me look so small.

So.....so fragile.

It wasn't like i asked to be like this.

It wasn't my fault, but they made me feel like it was.

The principal's voice came in again."what happened Tosi?"

Finally deciding to follow my guts, i answered.

"She got what she deserved sir."

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" he asked, his voice filled with confusion.

Adjusting myself on the chair properly, i turned to Veronica who glared at me angrily.

"I mean this bitch got what she deserved" the answer seemed even shocking this time as he relaxed on his chair." She insulted my mum."i went on."she called her a golddigger while in reality that's what her mum is. What was i supposed to do? Sit down and let this tramp insult the woman who went through a lot for me?"