2

Somewhere in the GULAAB MAHAL ........

Kashi (maid/friend) :

Rajkumari.....why do you keep dead roses when there are soo many beautiful and fresh roses in the garden ?                                                                                                                                                                          "Because they live between the pages of my book.....fresh rose is loved for its beauty but dead one is beyond beauty........anyways lets go to practice field"

In the practice field , the swords were making "clink, clink ,clink " sound ......through her wit and intelligence and no quit attitude she never loses her war .

"Well done my child" her father said ."you are born to be warrior queen , ab toh bas ek maharaj dhundna baki hai "                                                                                                                                                       "why on earth always my praise end with finding me a king ? .......if I am queen I don't need a king pitashree ". "everyone is talking about my marriage and mahamantri has also started to look for my groom , and matashree she is making me sit in front of those painters everyday with new sarrees and jewelries " . Rajkumari Keshavi said while hitting her sword more powerfully .

Maharaj Keshav :

"because that is how it all goes ..... I never stopped you from learning whatever you wanted , whether it be about intellectual knowledge or sword fighting or horse riding or making food but at certain age everyone has to marry and being girl your marriage should be on time mera bacchaa . And about being a queen yes of course you are one but be it king or queen both need each others presence to make them complete . Look at us when your mom came into my life she completed me and I completed her ."

" what if he cages me ......when I wanna fly high ? You raised me as a powerful women but I can see the difference between you and even all other mantris , I can feel that they don't want me to do the things you allow me to , how can I aspect that unknown king to be okay with it ........ I want to make things easier for women pitashree for that I need to be free first not bounded " she said

"Don't worry about all this , I am here for you always "

3rd person POV:

Rajkumari Keshavi someone who holds strength in her viens caring about her motherland more than her home someone who know to use sword more than the spatula , someone who values others pain but what does that mean does she not crave for married life ? Does she does not dream of being someones queen ? She does just like any other woman but her dreams of love and being loved are more hypothetical something she reads in her books which is honestly not possible even if it is she might not be one of those lucky 1% people .

Rajkumari Keshavi :

" Suman, Kashi kya lagta hai aapko humne joh socha jaise socha hai vaisa koi hoga kya , joh ladkiyon koh sirf patni aur apne bachho ki ma ke sivay bhi kisi tarah se dekhta hoga ?"

"nahi"

" Suman chup raho jara !! "

" maine sach hi kaha hai Kashi , are there any men like this who thinks like Rajkumari thinks ? Respect is other thing but whatever rajkumari is saying is much of a hypothetical theory nothing practical ... aur agar aisa hua na rajkumari tab toh sabse jyada toh hum dono hi khush honge na .....bas meri toh ek hi khwahish hai ki aapki ijjat karne vale maharaj ya rajkumar ho bas "

"whatever she is saying has point rajkumari . But don't think about all these things now pehle dekh toh le ki koun koun kabil yuvraj hai aapke liye "

"hmm dekhte hai "

3rd person POV :

Here comes the one Rajkumari Keshavi is talking about unknown of all the possibilities the prakriti that all mighty is playing ....... " MAHARAJ RUDRA DEV" , Samrat of one of the most powerful dynasties as name suggest RUDRA the one true devotee of blood and war ......... A man who is dangerously calm and gently chaotic , who is alert even when in deepest slumber , a man with smooth hairs , grey eyes , sharp jawline , broad shoulders , heavy abs ............ when he holds the sword even thunders shy away........

This young man lost his mother when he was 3 and father when he was 10 . He was brought up by his father's friend and mahamantri of MAURYA EMPIRE , he is the one who ruled the empire behind that 10 year old kid who knew nothing and taught Rudra to rule and his own son Abhiraj to be Rudra's life mate . A lot enemies tried to harm this rajya but when the duo of Rudra and Raj is sane on one can even think of harming their motherland .

Mahamantri Daksh :

" You need to get married Rudra , iss rajya koh ek maharani ki jarurat hai ek vansh ki jarurat hai aur aapko ke jeevansangini ki , samajhneki koshish kijiye mai khud har ek rajya mai jakar ek yogya kanya dhundunga aapkeliye joh humare Maurya rajya ki lakshmi bankar ayegi "

"thik hai " Rudra said

"sach mai ?"

" ha sirf meri baaton ka dhyaan rakhiye ga kaka sa "

"jarur maharaj "

Maharaj Rudra POV :

I never thought about my marriage thinking about it itself make me go crazy . My whole life I was only with kaka sa and Abhi and now this old man is finding me a bride .......my bride which I don't know how will be able to manage me . I just wish kaka sa finds someone who Is really capable of being the queen of Maurya . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

951 words 😮‍💨

upcoming chapters will have more words 

this story will gradually move so please have patience                                                                                         

DO VOTE                                                                                                                                                                                       COMMENT 

THANK YOU !!

LOADS OF LOVE❤️