chapter 1

Anastasia

My alarm clock rang in the most annoying sound imaginable. I rolled around the bed trying to get my thoughts together.

It's my first day at Evergreen High School. My old school sucked so i was kind of happy i was transferred but i was still extremely scared of how it was going to be here.

The school is relatively close to my house so i've seen from time to time. It has the same creepy vibe haunted houses and Hogwarts do.

But the Harry Potter books are my comfort place so the vibe could be a plus.

I got up and headed to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth and face and put in contacts.

I skipped breakfast, got dressed in my school uniform, straightened my hair and did my everyday makeup.

I put my light brown hair in a half-up half-down with a black bow. I felt like it matched the vibe of the school.

 I felt like it matched the vibe of the school

I wore my new airforces which i know basic but they go with everything so they're my go to shoes

I wore my new airforces which i know basic but they go with everything so they're my go to shoes. I was on my phone for a while and then my mom drove me to school.

My class teacher emailed me my schedule and i somehow found the history classroom on time.

I scanned the room to see what my first impression was about my class. My classmates seemed good enough until i saw him.

Noah found my eyes immediately and i nervously looked away. For some reason i used to date him. I don't know what was wrong with me because if i had to describe Noah with one word it would be 'thebiggestlyingpieceofshit'.

He delt with drugs and was not a good person, and while he never physically hurt me while dating, i wouldn't put it past him. Oh and he also cheated on me. Seventeen times.

I was pulled out of my thoughs, when an indian brunette my age jumped in front of me. "Hi, i'm Raya" she introduced herself. "Anastasia, but you can call me Ans" i smiled back. "Are you new?" she asked. "Yeah, it's my first day here in was transferred from my Woodburrow" I replied. "How come?" "I pushed someone in a lake. In my first month" "In my defense they were being very annoying" i added after a pause.

"Nice" she said looking quite impressed. "Wish i could do that to some of my classmates". "Are they that bad?" i said. I was very worried about them because i basically spent half of my time with them, and i knew they could make my life heaven or living hell. "Well depends, most of them are not that bad. The girls are mainly okay. And the guys are wierd as fuck but some of them are okay."

"Well, i'm very glad i met you. Do you think you could help me find my way around the school later because i have no clue where anything is. It took me like 20 minutes to find this place." I said as she pulled out her schedule and compared it with mine. "Yeah sure, we have a lot of classes together so i can help you get enrolled in here.

"Great, thanks" i smiled. I sat with Raya and she seemed nice, i liked her a lot. The class was boring but at least it wasn't hard. She told me all about their teachers, it was her first year aswell but she already knew a lot.

After the class ended i was on my way to my next period; psychology which i sadly had alone, when i was interrupted by bumping into a wall. Oh no, not a wall but a person by the name Noah. Great, just who i wanted to see.

"Hey Ans" he said with that devilish grin of his. "Nice to see you here, of course i'm not surprised you landed here, i knew you weren't smart enough for Woodsbury, but still gotta give you some credit for lasting there for a whole month" he taunted.

"Get.out.of.my.way" i said through grutted teeth. "No, i don't think i'm gonna. In fact i'd say you owe me another date for so rudely leaving our last one." I inhaled a sharp breath "Please, leave me alone". I knew him, i knew he wouldn't leave but i had to try. "What's with the attitude sweetheart, found a new boyfriend?"

"Yes" a deep voice growled behind me. I turned around quickly in shock and bumped into his strong chest. My eyes were met with the blazer of the men's uniform.

My gaze rose up... and up... and up. God, this man was tall. At least 6'4, i don't think that's normal for someone in high school.

He radiated masculine energy, i don't if it was his clean scent, how huge he was, his veins, his deep voice, his big arms- stop, you have an actual situation here and you need to focus.

"That's your boyfriend?" Noah looked up, his voice sounding doubtful and... was that fear? "Yeah" i replied confidently "so if you could leave now that'd be great, sweetheart".

He looked like he wanted to say something back but took a double-look at the stranger and decided it was best to keep his mouth shut. He walked away leaving me shocked and relieved i was rescued.

————— • Author's note • —————

How was the first chapter? Let me know your thoughts💗💗