Chapter 12

In the car

While returning back from hospital Veer and Karan were talking about random things.

Karan:See as you are going home early today you can spend some more time with Naira.

Veer:Hmm yeah I mean you are kinda right.

Karan: Of course I am right.By the way how is she?

Veer:I don't know Karan.She doesn't usually shares her feelings but I feel like she is missing mom a lot these days.

Karan:Why is there any specific reason?

Veer:I don't know.I haven't talked to her yet about this.

Karan:Hmm

Soon they reached Veer's house.After dropping Veer,Karan went back to the hospital.Although Veer insisted him to come inside Karan said that he will be late to the hospital as there is already so much work but he will surely come next time so Veer also didn't said anything.Then Karan left.

Veer opened the door of his house and entered inside.He saw that the atmosphere was quiet and there was not a single noise from that he guessed that Naira must be sleeping in her room.

So after asking the maids about Naira he quickly went upstairs to check on her.He entered in her room and saw that she was sleeping peacefully.
He slowly went and sat beside her.She was so looking so cute.He chuckled softly at her baby sister and kissed on her forehead gently.He was staring at her face and gently caressing her head.

Naira leaned in to his touch more and when she felt someone's presence she opened her eyes a little but was a little shocked to see her brother here.

Bhaiya?Naira mumbled in her sleep.

Veer scooted over a little and said,oh I am sorry baby.I didn't mean to wake you up.

Naira shooked her head negativity and slowly sat on the bed slowly and said said while rubbing her eyes,it is okay bhaiya.I wasn't in a deep sleep anyway.But why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?She tilted her head a head in confusion.

Veer smiled softly at her and said,yeah I know that but today I thought to come home early.

Naira nodded and asked,Did you have your lunch?

Umm not yet,Veer said.

Why?

I had a hectic day at the hospital Today so didn't had time to eat,Veer said.

Okay then what are you waiting for?Go and eat quickly,Naira said while slowly pushing him out of the bed.

Yeah yeah I am going no need to push me but I have to freshen up first and then I will eat.I am going,Veer said and went out of her room.

Meanwhile Naira didn't want to sleep anymore so she went out of her room.

In the kitchen

Naira entered in the kitchen and saw that the maids were doing their usual work.

She went to one of the maids and said,Sara didi today I will serve food for bhaiya.

The maid whose name was Sara replied,But Naira how can you?You are too young to do that.Once you will be older you can do it.

But Naira being a stubborn head whined and said,No no I can and I will.Also I am not a kid now.Please let me do it.Bhaiya will be happy if serve him food with my own hands.

Sara sighed.She knew that Naira will not agree easily and at the end she will have to listen to Naira's words so she agreed.

Sara said,Okay fine you can but I will help you.

Naira smiled widely and hugged Sara while saying,Thank you didi.You are the best!

Sara also smiled at her.

After sometime Veer came down and went to the dining room.

Sara Sara...,Veer called her and sat on the chair.

Yes sir,Sara shouted from the kitchen.

I have freshen up so give me my lunch,Veer again said.

Yes sir I am coming,Sara shouted again.

Veer got engrossed in his mobile phone while waiting for the food.After sometime he felt someone's presence near him so looked up.

Yeah you took so lo-,Veer couldn't complete his statement as he was shocked to see Naira there holding a plate of food.

Naira put the plate in front of him while smiling widely.She said,Bhaiya look today I served you food.I did it very carefully and yeah Sara didi also helped me.

Veer looked at his plate and a small crept on his face.The rice had two small pieces of carrot in semicircle shape as its eyes.There was a small round piece of cucumber in the middle which was its nose and and then a big semicircle shape of carrot which served it's mouth.There was dal and the sabzi also had a face.The two pieces of chillis made its eyes and a small round piece of tomato did the job of his nose.

Veer chuckled and looked at his sister.Naira indeed has a creative mind.

What happened Bhaiya did you not like it?I am sorry I went in the kitchen when you asked me not to but I promise this the last time.I wanted to do something for you.Please don't be angr-,her words were cut off when Veer pulled her in to a hug.

She relaxed in his embrace and also hugged him.Veer patted her back and said,Calm down calm down.How much can you talk in one breath?Bhaiya is not angry baby.

Naira pulled out of the hug and said innocently,Really?Bhaiya is not angry?

No.How can I when you did so much hard work for me?I loved it so much.I am so lucky to have a sister like you,Veer said while smiling at her.

Naira smiled at him,you don't need to thank me bhaiya.You do so much for me.I can also do for you right?Naira loves you bhai!

Bhaiya also loves Naira,Veer said.He then picked Naira and placed her on his lap and said,Come today let's eat together.

No no bhaiya I already ate.I am full,
Naira said trying to get down from his lap.

Okay okay.Wait.You don't have to eat but still sit for me and in between my eating I can give you a few bites,Veer said.

Umm okay Bhai,Naira said.

And like this they had both had a happy lunch time talking to each other and laughing.Theg both had a great time.

Hey guys so that's it for today!!
I hope you liked it and if you did so then please don't forget to vote.
Also are you all liking the book?
I don't think so because I am not getting any comments.Please comment guys.I am eagerly waiting for them.
I promise if I had many long long comments in this chapter then I will update the next chapter quickly.
Byeeee

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 19 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MY DOCTOR BROTHER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें