Beginning

After all sides decided to go to war. One side decided that they couldn't make it on their own.

The ravens seek help from the oracle's eye to know the outcome of the battle.

What they saw was horrendous and a lot of fatalities on their side.

The ravens asked, helped from dark eves, and helped on the battle.

The dark eves are the woman of half fish and half calves.

These creatures are vicious at all they do.

They fed on the dead bodies of their enemies, and that what makes them scary.

They are afraid of the ravens since they have been a long war, and they can't beat them on any war.

Therefore, they decided to join forces.

The dark eves have a saying that if they can't beat their enemies, they must be their friends and allies.

*********

On the other kingdom. The Marsh has asked the king of toves to join the war.

The toves are like cricket creatures that devour anything on their paths. Though they became neutral for the past ten years. The queen has sent its messenger to ask for their assistance on the upcoming war.

The toves decline the offer of the queen and turned away their messenger.

The same goes with the ravens when they asked the toves to join forces.

They also sent their messenger away.

This makes the 3 brothers of ravens get mad at their denial of being allies.

The 3 brothers said. If they declined to be our allies, then it is time for us to destroy them when we get to their path.

A spy of the toves heard what the 3 brothers were talking about and sent the message to the toves for them to prepare for the upcoming threat.

The elder toves asked the villagers to leave so that they would not murdered on the upcoming invasion. They asked the villagers to take refuge with the queen of the Marsh. Once they are invaded. The town folks who survive can revive the people so that they may join the battle.

This is their strategy to ensure the survival of their species.

They don't like what the ravens can do to them once they are invaded.

Now is a different times. They need to prepare for the savage sons of the king of ravens.

****************

The queen has received the message and asked the knights to welcome the refugees on their camp.

Take care of the toves and help them establish a camp to revive their fellow man once their land has been ravaged by the ravens.

It was already 2 allies. That the two kingdoms have asked favour to join the war.

The queen of the marsh has asked his spies to go to the other land to warn the other people of the impending threat.

If they can join the war and battle with the marsh, their land is secure.

The quils have agreed to help the queen.

The quils are half bird and half shrimp creatures who are friendly and sweet. But when threatened, they become vicious.

The ravens, on the other hand, have requested the help of the arcs.

These are half dragonfly, and half goats are wasting devastation to any land they stepped on.

The 2 kingdoms have set it. They will start the war.

Will all the kingdoms come prepare for the most disturbing time on their existence.

Who would win the war.

Stay tuned for the time of war.

To be continued....