𝗢𝗡𝗘 | 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥

desired and deservedone⋆。°

one
⋆。°.˚₊

THE GOLDEN SUN shone brightly in the crisp spring sky, as it casted its warmth across her bare shoulders in a gentle, comforting breath. It leaked through the large windows, creating patterns all across the stone ground. The sky a rich, cerulean blue as though the lightest cast of a tide washed against the vast canvas above. The clouds were puffs of a tissue white though a grey had started its assault on them, the lead it had already gained being remarkable. Timid gusts of wind pattered against the window, tricking against the branches of near by trees. It ruffled throughout the shortened blades of grass, catching at the edges.

The church stood in all its remarkable and shocking wonder, catching the eye of the sunshine. The flowers that were placed in front of the door to the alter were at their best, not a single petal left dehydrated or burnt by the heat of the suns glares.

A white blanket was directly in her eye line, the walk from her private room being longer than expected. Flower girls and boys stood currently at the front but were soon to be pushed back by Charlotte who signalled her goodbye with a kiss to the top of Alora's head.

"Well, don't you look majestic!" Her father raved as he approached, wrapping her in such a tight hug that it cut off her oxygen supply. And yet she returned it, tightening the show of affection far more than needed.

With the release, his smile was as bright as a summers morning. The proudness that seeped through his eyes and onto his cheeks as the tears spread evenly, reflecting onto his daughter's eyes with a blinding effect.

"Don't know if you want to cry just yet Dad." She advised him through giggles as, if it were even possible, his smile got wider. Every tooth on show as he brought her in once again, this time however not as tight or as long as

"Let's get you down the aisle." The man resisted the urge to ruffle her hair as he offered her his arm. She took it gracefully, sending him one last smile. A final smile that wasn't true, that didn't properly reflect the emotions that she was feeling in the exact second.

Her final bridesmaid handed her the bouquet that she had designed herself. Alora thanked her, wrapping her in as much of a hug as she could before allowing the woman to take her place.

But she had no time to compose herself, practically being dragged over to the vast doors that stand with a sense of proudness, meaning to them. They stood wide and tall, overtaking everyone stood near, leaving miles in between them. With a final pat sent to the tense arm that rested on top of her fathers, they screamed out in announcement, alerting everyone to the performance that awaited them.