Prologue

Good day dear reader!! Welcome to the fantastical ranks of a new story I've been planning ever since I found out fate would bring you here.

This story is unique among others and worthy of your attention and courage. And let me tell you another secret...they say that once you hear it, you'll find it hard to believe that it's just a story~

And now let's begin...

Once upon a time, that if it were not there would be no story...a valiant and wise God alongside his much-loved Goddess, ruling the holy Kingdom of Heaven, spreading love and faith with every passing moment. For over 500 years, these two Deities had forged a close bond with the Middle Realm, warding off evil in exchange for a simple offering: their happiness.

After years and years, the Goddess became pregnant, giving birth to her first son who was to be named Idros. Idros grew up by the day, training to become the next God Ruler on the throne, following the sometimes grueling and strict training his father had promised him to follow. The thought that such trainings were absolutely cruel in the eyes of others did not even cross the firstborn prince's mind, as only the soothing leading thought roamed his mind.

But one day, right on Idros's 10th birthday, his mother gave birth to a second child, whom she named Pharan. Once again the years passed, and Idros had begun to feel some contempt for his younger brother. He didn't train day and night, he was allowed to leave the palace and roam the human world in disguise, so revulsion and loathing for his brother took root inside the prince until hatred had its say.

The day of the coronation had come, but as much as Idros despised Pharan, he was absolutely convinced that once he was on the throne, he could spin his little brother on his fingers, giving all of his cruel childhood training a purpose. That thought soothed him.
However, the younger child of the divine family once again took his place, being proclaimed the new God of Gods in front of all the other Gods who cheered and squealed louder and louder. They knew beforehand. The gods knew who would succeed to the throne because this was the prophecy that dates back to the beginning of time and as it is said by the elders that it had no beginning, the prophecy is eternal. Born of constellation dust, time frequency, energy flow.

Since then, the word "hate" has become a weak way to express the outcast prince's feelings towards his brother God of Gods. And when he tried to kill his Mother with a knife made of golden celestial threads for giving life to Pharan, Idros was banished from the Kingdom of Heaven forever, sent to rot in The Infern as capital punishment.

"May the flames of Hell burn you, and if they fail, think of mercy for the Fire Nymphs, for they will give you a shovel and they will grieve you and judge you until the pit you alone will dig. And when that time will come , may your last vision be the prosperous image of your brother's family, a prosperity in which you never existed." was the curse imposed by the new God of Gods on the tempted brother, and without so much as a farewell, the haughty Idros walked out the gates of Heaven and without looking back he accepted his fate. He would have chosen this path by himself even without the tragic guidance of his only brother, preferring to rule over devils and demons who would have glorified him for an eternity than to suffer the rule over a kingdom darkened by the fog of divine deception.

You see, dear reader...appearances can be deceiving. For though they seemed to have completely forgotten the existence of a first son of the Goddess of the Gods, the glorified superhuman powers each sensed in the depths of their pure souls that something unforeseeable would take place in the years to come.

They were right. Idros, now Emperor over The Infern, devised a plan beyond the powers of understanding. A plan that changed the life of Middle Realm. He shapeshifted himself into a God from a Demon, thus conquering no more than seven beautiful Goddesses whom he took as wives, and out of an illusion created with deceit and greed of fairy-tale weddings, Idros deceived the seven to promise him eternal devotion. Thus, they were convinced that his fate had been too cruel and that he deserved clean justice.