°~P.2~°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|Spain - Madrid - 6:00 AM|

At the beginning of sunrise, the cool air remaining from last night, the birds chirped, announcing a new day.

In that dark room, light passes through her as night turns into day. She lay on her bed with her hair slightly messed up and her eyes closed, breathing quietly as she slept peacefully on her side.

Suddenly...

She heard her mobile phone ringing. She squeezed her eyes a little, feeling disturbed by the sudden sound.

Her eyelashes parted from the long embrace, and she opened her eyes drowsily, reaching out her hand to hold her phone. She grabbed it and answered the call and a small sigh escaped her as she sleepily rubbed her left eye and said in a sleepy, calm voice.

"Hello?"

A policeman answered the phone and said calmly while looking at the card. Someone was surrounded by investigators.

“Are you Miss Arcelia Alfonso?”

When she heard the policeman's voice and her name, she felt curious and a little prick in her heart, and she nodded lightly and said.

"Yes, it's me. Is there something wrong, sir?"

She said in a slightly worried tone, feeling that there was something behind that sudden call until the policeman spoke again and said.

“Um...we are so sorry for your loss, Miss Alfonso...your uncle...Albert Alfonso was killed last night."

Her eyes widened in shock when she heard her uncle's name and a small gasp escaped her mouth she put her free hand over her mouth, feeling shocked and unable to believe what she was hearing...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

|Clinic - 11:30 pm|

.
.
.
.

She sat in her office chair, opened her computer in front of her, and started working on it, She wore her Denim dress, which reaches her knees, has a V-neck, and has long sleeves that hug her feminine curves, With short shiny wine red heels, and a shiny necklace wrapped around her neck.