Chapter 1

Rei laid on his bed for a while, then shot up straight as though he had heard a gunshot. His phone sent a message through the screen that had him nearly dying with joy; This is the end of the story.

"Yes! I fulfilled my promise to myself and finished this cliché third-rate story!", he cackled to himself then stopped abruptly, feeling his vocal chords twitch with unfamiliarity to the sound.

He stretched and let out yawn before washing up and finally returning to the bed. He sent a text to his co-worker who tricked him into reading and vowing to finish the book.

Rei :

I finished the book! You could never win in an argument against me! You owe me thirty cartons of Kola X AND Avind chips! hahahahahaha

He received a shocked.jpg in return immediately.

Cellogs :

Really bro?!

Rei :

Hah, reading the book for so long with how cringe it was---My brain cells are dead. I have to sleep and get ready for work tmrw so just know that you owe me

He turned his phone off and fell asleep immediately.

Rei opened his eyes after a very soothing dream of doing nothing but floating in space and weirdly feeling as though his life force was constantly being sucked into a vault. But, he came to wonder as he looked around, thinking, 'this is not my bed...neither is it my room...'

After a brief recollection of memories, he had only one thought and so he yelled in a bout of panic, "Kidnappers! Help! Help! Can anyone hear me?! HeeElppp!" his voice went off tune by the unfamiliar screaming he strained himself to do and he kept quiet ultimately holding his throat aggrieved. He heard vague heavy footsteps and his face paled with a terrifying thought that the kidnapper who hadn't weirdly tied him up was coming to beat him up. He backed away from the bed and clung to the wall as the door of the room flung open with a loud bang!

"Blueberry, are you out of your damn mind?!" a deep voice came out of the mouth of a young male. Rei petrified, had his mouth agape and could only utter "B-blueberry? Me?"

The man said loudly, "Who else has the guts to dye their hair such an ambiguous colour and go for their first day of work in a booming industry if not you?! Quit the riffraff and stop screaming about kids and help if not I'll whack you to death!" Rei huffed back "You're the one being loud-" then looking at his medium length blonde hair, he retorted "-banana"

But it seemed as though he, the banana, was used to being called that as he just said in a much lower voice "Whatever, Go.to.sleep" banana pointed sternly at him, poking the air with each word before turning gracefully and shutting the door. Rei who was left behind blinked twice before calmly moving back to the bed and sitting on it softly. He looked around and had to admit, it didn't seem as though he had been kidnapped and the aesthetics of the room fitted his tastes quite well too.

'Could this be mine?' he thought in confusion. Just as that thought had registered, he felt a splitting headache. He held his head and groaned slightly, he fell back into the sheets and simultaneously fell unconscious.