CHAPTER 13

As Pandavas sat on there chairs feeling the depth of betrayal . Feeling guilty for hiding such big thing from there sister .

The wedding went on ending all the rituals deliberately . As the all the rituals ended , both the newly wedded bride-groom stood up and went near the elders to take the blessings .

First was Dhidrastra and Bindusaar , firstly Dhidrastra with his most fakest tears despite being the happiest hugged purnima and blessed her with his own venomous throat .

Dhidrastra, "putri hum sab tumhe atyant samaran karenge hum asha karte hai ki tum humse humesha bhet karti raho or swasth raho tumhara sukh hi humara sukh hai putri , kabhi bhi humari awayashakta ho toh bas Hume smaran karna . Jao putri ab apne jeevan mei tumhe or bhi Kai mahatavpuran karya karne hai "

( "Dear we all will miss you so much , i hope that you will always meet with us and stay healthy your happiness lies within ours , whenever you need us please miss us . Go daughter now you have to do more important works in your life ")

And with that fake speech he squeezed her hand and blessed her . Purnima didnt even listen to him . Even tho ! She knew he always wanted good of her but this is not the way ! . He just made her a political toy to nurture there relation. 

Purnima now turned to her father-in-law . Who was grinning proudly with anticipation. He held his son's shoulder and with tears in eyes spoke his heartfelt speech .

Bindusaar ,"putra mei aaj tum par bahut garv hu ! Tumne Aaj humare rajya mei ek nayi prerna ki shuruvat hi hai ve meri ek icha purn ki hai mei asha karta hu ki tum ese hi mera mastak garv se ucha kar te rahoo "

("Son I am so proud of you today ! Today you've made a new inspiration in our kingdom and you've completed my wish . I hope that you'll keep making my head up in sky "

As the heartwarming speech ended , Vikram said in a mere whisper .

Vikram ,"mujhe apka mastak ucha rakhne ke liye kisi vivah ki awayashakta nhi thi "

("For keeping your head up I didn't needed to get married ")

Purnima hearing this felt an unusual pain in her heart . She never dreamed she'll married to a person who don't even like her ?

After talking to everyone except Pandavas . Purnima didn't even glanced at them and sat on the chariot . While Vikram did the same .

Purnima pov :

I dont know what i had just did ! This was maybe my biggest mistake or my biggest achievement. My own family was toxic . How ? How ? Can anyone do this to there own daughter. Even if mom had told me that I'll married to this monster rather than a boy of my own choice I should have happily agreed to them !

But they choosed to hide that from me ! Hence now they should suffer . However for now my heart was beating very rapidly my breath was hatched in my throat .

I wanted to run away cause all this was to see them suffer and as they are now suffering i what to get out of this shit ! ..

Anyways , as i peeked though the chariot i can sense that the weather was going darker and cold soothing wind wass flowing in the air . The rain was going to start .

I looked aside only to find my husband sitting quietly not even glancing at me . Is he like this only ? But why ? . My eyes shifted to his wound which was placed on his hand and then i remembered what he did ? He...he did that to prove himself ? The blood had frozen by now but I wanted to dress his wound . But suddenly i felt someone gaze on me . I can sense it was the same gaze which i felt that night .

I looked ahead and he stared right into my soul . His dead glace left me shivering.  My hand was trembling and stomach feeling ached even tho he didn't did anything why his just one gaze was affecting me so much ! . I looked at the wheather  still feeling his gaze . Just after the unexpected stare of him he spoke in his manly cold voice .

Vikram , "mei tumse Prem nhi karta "

("I don't love you ")

I know this marrige was done on the basis of political orders but still why this line hurted me so much . For the first time I felt someone peeled off my skin .

I shutted my eyes knowing the stream of hot water can come anytime from my eyes . I mumbled in the silence .

Purnima ,"hume gyaat hai "

("I know")

As my eyes were closed I didn't remember when my closed eyes drifted off to a deep slumber .

I didn't knew for how much time I was slept but when I opened my eyes I didn't felt like I am in chariot . This place was very strange . My head was on rock . I can hear sounds of rain and fire . The ground was moist . I opened my gaze fully conscious and found Vikram sitting on a hard rock staring at the fire , he lit up maybe . As the sounds of my bangles led him to look at me . I sat up and glanced around with a confused state .

I said ,"yeh ....yeh hum"

("We...we here")

He spoke making me shut my mouth ,"varsha zyada ho rhi thi is karan varsh hum yaha ruke hai "

("The rain was getting heavy that's why we are waiting here")

∆∆∆
To be continued...
How was the chapter? Guys I am not really happy with the previous response . Why don't you guys support this story . Is there something bothering? Come on tell me ! I know chapters are late because i want good response which i hardly get nowdays . Anyways not to say this further .

A gentle reminder for voting and commenting. Pleaseeeeee