46

Yn POV :

I dimmed the lights with nervousness about what I am about to do to him. I turn to find him inches away from me causing my breath hitch. We Looked at eachother eyes just getting drown in them.

Tae : Tell me. Are we gonna do something?

He asked tuging a strain of hair behind my ears. I sighed and decided to be confident. Why not? He is my man.

Yn : Tell me. Is there something you want to do ?

I whispered looking in his eyes. He let out a shaky breath

Tae : Damn. I wanna do a lot of things to you. Can I?

He said taking a small step toward me erasing the little space between us.

Yn : No.

I said making him froze on his place.

Yn : Let me do it for you.

I said and pulled him towards me by his collar smashing my lips on his. I bitted his lips letting him open his mouth. I shoved my tongue in his mouth kissing him with whatever I know. He kept coming close until I was in his arm legs circled around his waist stuck between him and the wall. He didn't took the led. I opened my eyes to see his eyes closed feeling my movements on his lips. I separated breathing heavily causing him to open his eyes slowly.

Tae:  I am so proud of you.

He said breathing heavily with his messy hair caused by me , making me chuckle.

Yn : I - I wanna say something to you.

I whispered getting a nod from him.

Tae : I swear I want you to say something to me everytime. If it's thats how you starts a conversation with me.

He went to the bed while caressing my revealed thigh all the time. He sitted with me on his lap.

Tae : Say.

He said holding my waist looking at me with calm look.

Yn : Thank you.

I mumbled while opening the buttons of his shirt revealing his honey like skin.

Tae : For?

He helped me removing the shirt

Yn : For everything. I know I have said it a lot of time but Trust me I never felt that miserable in my whole life I did at that time. You stayed by my side. Thank you.

I said holding his face in my palm.

Tae : yn li-

He tried to speak holding my hand which was on his cheek.

Yn : No hear me out.

I said connecting our forehead.

Yn : I was feeling like a murdere-

He made me sit on the bed kneeling down on the floor half naked.

Tae : No you listen to me now. Got it?

He asked looking at me seriously.

Yn : Tae-

He cutted my sentence holding my hands.

Tae : I always listen to you whatever you say but that doesn't mean I will hear you blaming yourself for something you didn't did. Okay?

He holded my cheek caressing it.

Tae : You know what It's my fault. I don't know how to comfort people. So when I felt like you need me I hugged you , pampered you , say good things to you except the thing you were suppose to hear.