Chapter 2

Walking into Mr. Fishers house felt like being in a new world. Everything was so neat and Nothing was out of place. Everything looked like I was where it belonged. His house was pretty Cold right now. But maybe it's just because I'm soaked in rain water. Well some parts of my clothes have dried. Thankfully most of my shirt has. My skirt is still soaked and sticking to my thighs. As I take in the comfort of Mr. Fishers home, he makes a gesture for me to follow him and I do. He leads me up the stairs and to a room that looks like it has not been touched like ever. Bed made. Not one Wrinkle On the sheets. It had a completely different scent than the rest of the house. It was almost Like the room was new.
"You can sleep here, I'll go get you some clothes to change into. That door there is a bathroom so you can also take a shower just please put things where you found them" he says Sternly but calm.

"Okay."
He Walks off and immediately I fall back onto the bed feeling exhausted from Today. how did I end up in my English professors house on the first day of senior year?

After while, Mr. Fisher Knocks and lets himself in. Giving me time to sit up on the bed.
"Here, Not sure if these will fit" He looks down at me handing me Some Grey sweat pants and A black shirt. "Thanks" I say pulling myself together. Not sure? These are atleast 3 sizes bigger than my own. I guess I can make them work.

After Mr. Fisher leaves the room
I close the door and Hop into the shower.

Getting into the warm shower after such a long and Odd day just makes my body melt like butter on a pancake.

After being in the shower for way too long I bring myself to get out before I shrivel up like a raisin.
I put on the shirt and sweatpants Mr. Fisher gave me but I decide to just not wear the sweatpants sense I had to physically hold them up for them to "fit"
I Put everything back the way it was as Mr. Fisher asked then let myself out of the bathroom and took in the cold air from His guest bedroom. It felt nice to be out of the bathroom, Though I wish Mr. Fisher was here waiting for me. Instead I'm left with a note on "My"  bed

Josephine, If you need anything feel free to come ask me, Please knock before entering. I'm the room 2 doors down the hall on the Right. -Ivan

Honestly I did need a phone charger. Mmm not sure if I should ask or not. No! I will I need to stop being so shy.
I leave the room quietly and Tip-toe down the hall. Before knocking I stand there and just listen.
It sounds like he's typing.

*Knock knock* There's a knock at the door and Mr. Fisher gets up. Except the knock wasn't me, It was coming from the front door. I guess He rushed up because In just a few seconds the door swung open and he was standing in front of me almost bumping into me.
I look up at him
"That was the front door" I say as he looks down at me, I move out of his way and he walks himself to the front door. I hear him talking to someone But I get distracted by his room. It's completely different from the rest of the house. There are posters of rock bands and a hot wheels collection on His shelf.
Everything is all neat it's just not something you'd expect seeing the rest of his house. It's like a teenage boys room except bigger and more kept. I can't help myself but to walk In.

I look around at everything, He has Pictures of motorcycles. And even a little motorcycle Helmet. I pick it up because I wanted to feel it. I've never Really touched one before. Honestly at this moment I'm trying to decide if I should put it on or not. I know Mr. Fisher wouldn't appreciate me touching his belongings but I hesitantly put The helmet on. And at the exact moment I hear yapping coming from the doorway of his room. I turn back to see a tinted Mr. Fisher in the doorway. Quickly I take the helmet off and wear an Embarrassed expression.

"Having fun?" He says in an almost teasing way as he begins to inch closer to me
I'm not sure what to do or say so I just stand still quietly for a second before opening my big mouth.
"You ride?"
I say, Clearly an obvious question I mean no shi-
"Well I wouldn't have the helmet for no reason now would I?" he says with a grin
"No sir, you wouldn't" I say Embarrassed
As he sits down on his bed in-front of Me, I fidget with my bracelet.
"Did you need something?" He says keeping eye contact with me.
"Uhm. I just- um I need a charger for my phone if that's okay" I say my voice gets Quieter and quieter with every word.
"There's some in the drawer beside the guest room bed"
"Okay.. thank you" I say before Walking to leave his room.
Before I could go he grabs my hand.
"Hey, wait." He says Still keeping eye contact with me. He seems to like eye contact a lot 
"Why don't you stay for a minute we can just talk if your comfortable with that" He says.
"I'm sorry that was stupid you may leave"