✨Festival(s)✨

Ammu's Pov

"Ammu bete.......... Is everything ready for Prasad?" Maa asked

"Haa maa sab tayyar hain" I said

"Aur Tera pati?"

She asked for which I sighed . He must be struggling with his dhoti. We all know that. Today is Ganesh chaturthi and at evening, it's Gyno's godbharai. Yes it's festive time. The whole house is looking different today, with elegance and sparkling all over.

We returned from Maldives, two weeks ago. We enjoyed a lot there. He even taught me how to swim, but not too professionally. And the swimming classes led to intense love making in the seashore. No one was there, this it was his villa, or else, they would be traumatized seeing is like that. Maldives was all about, eating, sightseeing and love making.

The past two weeks were busiest ones. Handling the pending works in office. Attending meetings. Preparing for festivals and their shopping. Hufff......!!! My reverie broke as I saw Gyno walking across the living room in anger and a confused bhaiyya trailing behind her.

"Aaram se" I heard bhaiyya say

"I. Want. Rasgulla. Now" she seethed

Paavam chettan (poor brother)

"I will bring it baby. Please sit down" he said trailing behind her.

They are cute though......

"Amu.............." I heard my husband yelling my name out loud

"Lo bulava agaya hai" V laughed

"Bechara, dhoti pehenane ke liye bula Raha hoga" bhaiyya said laughing. I also giggled

"Toh aap has kyu rahe ho? Aap toh ek rasgulla nahi laa paa rehe, gadha kaheeka" Gyno said making everyone's eyes widened and we all laughed

"Amuuuuu............." Again he called

"Aayi......."

I answered and climbed the stairs. Suddenly I felt sick. My head spinning and palms sweat. I gulped a lumb down the throat and stood there for sometimes before rushing to my husband.

Yesterday's icecream is getting me into trouble...........

As I entered, I saw him in front of the mirror struggling with the dhoti and cursing loudly and is groaning in annoyance. I couldn't stop but to giggle. His head snapped to my direction as he raised one of his brow. I bite my lip and closed the door behind me.

"Mund (dhoti) was better than this shitty thing. I can't even make proper fucking pleats"

He said and dropped it on the ground, now standing in only his kurtha and boxers. I smiled at him and went to him.

"Why the fuck are you smiling?" He raised his voice and in return I just glared at him.

"Matlab, hehe....... I meant that, what is there so funny?" He said fumbling with words.

"What is it so funny in that question, that you are laughing?" I asked and stood in front of him

"Um..... Okay, I quit, now help me with this thing"

He said circling his arms around me pulling me to his embrace. I wiggled and took the dhoti from the floor. Pleating them, I was fixing it on his body, while he was caressing my waist chain, playing with my mangalsutra and jhumkas, and putting my baby hairs behind my ear.

"Done"

As I said it, he pulled me closer and hugged me close. I hugged him back and felt him kissing my shoulder, which made me smile. He leaned back and I dropped a kiss on his chest. I was stepping back, but he pulled me closer. His breaths fanning my lips.