Chapter 13

Hestia POV

Natagpuan kona lamang ang sarili na nakasakay sa kotse kasama si Celine.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinag usapan nila ni daddy, basta ang tanda ko lang is habang hawak hawak ni Celine ang telepono ay may hawak itong ipad.

Pagkatapos naman niyang kausapin ang tatay ko ay umalis siya sagalit. Pagbalik naman niya ay may mga tao na sa labas ng bahay.

Mga lalaki.

Hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko parin alam kung saan ako dadalhin nitong katabi ko.

Busy siya.

Busy siya sa papel na hawak hawak niya. Hindi ko mawari kung ano ang mga nakasulat doon.

Hindi naman kasi ako chismosa.

Anyway, I'm wearing a long-sleeve button up cardigan 'heather gray' with sleeveless high neck top, it's perfect as a layering piece under the cardigan.

And for my pants it was a bruch pleated wide leg pants in gray, which same color with my cardigan.

The gray color complements both the sleeveless high neck top and cardigan, making it ideal for a modern, professional outfit.

Last is the black saeda sandals.

Nakasuot din ako ng black sunglasses para iwas sa paparazzi.

Lumipas ang kahalating oras ay huminto ang sasakyan sa mismong tapat ng isang mamahaling restaurant.

Pagkababa ay taka agad ang sumalubong sa akin.

Walang mga tao sa loob kundi ang mga nag ta-trabaho lang base na rin sa mga uniporme nilang suot.

The entrance pictured is dimly lit and has a modern design aesthetic.

A giant potted plant can be seen in the foreground, to the right of the entryway and a huge black and white pedestal on the wall behind the hostess station.

To the left of the entryway, there is a stairway with a black metal railing leading to the restaurant.

In the background, a big abstract sculpture occupies the upper portion of the two-story restaurant.

The walls and floor are covered in dark, textured materials, which add to the luxury and enigmatic mood.

There are staircases on either side of the entrance area that head downward, most likely to the main eating room.

And the staircases are partially visible, hinting at the space beyond but without disclosing too much, creating a sense of mystery and exclusivity.

This leaves me amazed.

The restaurant is dimly lit, creating a moody and intimate atmosphere.

Metal pendant lights in the dining room have an oriental feel and resemble futuristic drones floating silently in the air.

And for seating there is a mix of booths and chairs, with some seating areas featuring plush velvet upholstery.

Last but not least, the decor is eclectic and stylish, combining asian-inspired art and furniture with modern elements.

"Good evening ma'am, this way po." Pag bati ng isang crew at hiningkayat kami sumunod sakanya.

Binati ko siya pabalik at nginitian atsaka sumunod.

Wala kasing modo 'tong kasama ko eh.

Halos walang katao-tao dito sa loob kundi kami lang.

Pinaupo kami ni ate sa gitna kung saan kaharap namin ang sculpture na napaka laki.