The Beginning of the end!

12th grade had just began and I started to feel a little bit nervous as well as tired. After a traumatic 11th I just didn't have any hopes on starting it all again... But that unstoppable dream led me to think that it's going to be alright..

It almost took me a week to realize that I actually began with 12th... Days were almost the same; that same story and that same beginning and that same ending!

It was all happening again and didn't have any strength to pass through all that again but something was keeping me stuck to this and not just leave it..

I dreamt of becoming a successful dermatologist one day and I guess that just kept me from leaving what I started. The days were miserable and I was guilty for what I did in last one year 

My emotions started to give up and I was as hard as a rock; nothing could affect me cause I had suffered a lot and had learnt how to control my emotions. But speaking about mind, it never gave up and that kept me going!

Now, it was more than ten days since 12th begun and I decided to give my one last try... And yes it actually kinda worked!

But wait.. did I tell you what I'm talking about? Yes, I had to give my NEET UG exam the very next year and yeah I started preparing for it a year ago!

Being an average girl, with stunning looks( not to mention I never got any appreciation though) I thought to be a hard and dedicated task but after taking it up it looked even more rough and harsh.. Starting from the school in the morning, coaching class in evening, with having tests on every other day and back to back lectures with no time to rest; I was all exhausted in just one month of my preparation.. I though this would soon become a routine and everything would fall back to it's place. But had I known what was coming up I would have not exhausted myself...

It was a Wednesday night and these thoughts had filled my mind with sorrow, depression and the worst flashback! My NEET was over and thankfully it went fairly well but the pain, cries, loneliness, self doubt that I experienced was a major set back and they were one of those memories that were engraved in my book of life for forever!

This was not it; not just these years but years from my school back then were also the same and yeah finally getting into some prestigious college was just the beginning  of the end of those days and that decade.

I finally decided to change myself into a better version of myself this decade...

Thinking this I almost had tears in my eyes but they were worth it I guess so.. for what all I had suffered and sacrificed in past.