Eclipsed Desires

Swara, a wizard of the Crescent Moon territory, possessed not only various powers but also the ability to receive future flashes of individuals she selected. Despite being aware of Sanskar having his mate by his side, her intense love for him drove her to continuously use her powers to aid him.

On this particular day, as he geared up for the most challenging battle of his life, Swara harnessed her power and received a flash-a grim vision of someone stabbing Sanskar's bare back, resulting in his demise. This ominous revelation compelled her to trail him to the battlefield.

"Why the hell are you here?" Sanskar bellowed at the sight of Swara, her form covered in the blood of the vampire.

"I was concerned for your safety," Swara replied in a baritone.

Despite quivering under the weight of Sanskar's menacing glare, she remained vulnerable, her tender heart having beat for Sanskar for ages.

"Who do you think you are, a mere wizard? Why the hell are you concerned, and do you honestly believe you can protect me-the strongest Alpha?" Sanskar declared it with arrogance.

His excessive pride and overconfidence in his exceptionally formidable power, which manifested at a much younger age than typical for a strong werewolf, were evident.

"No, that's not..." Swara attempted to explain beseechingly, only to be ruthlessly silenced by Sanskar.

"Shut up, you sorceress!" Sanskar yelled, tightly gripping Swara's shoulder.

"We were merely friends when I was young and carefree, but now we've matured, and let's be clear-we're in different leagues. While I appreciate many things about you, like the way you always helped me, Kavita is my mate. Cease the delusion that you can have me. Do you get it?" He said it coldly, his sharp nails pressing into her shoulder.

After issuing a stern warning, he released Swara with a jerk and walked out. Swara stood there, watching him depart, tears streaming down her face.

She was always caring for him wholeheartedly, yet he consistently ridiculed her for harboring feelings towards him. Despite being wounded by him on numerous occasions, she continued to extend help, whether directly or indirectly.

"Whether you accept it or not, I'm your only well-wisher, Sanskar. Please, keep yourself safe," Swara said tearfully from behind, observing Sanskar's resolute and proud departure, his grip firm on Rajat's severed head.

Stepping out of the throne room, he encountered his pack relentlessly battling numerous enemies. Some werewolves were wounded, and a few had succumbed to the fight.

His sudden emergence, presenting the vampire king's severed head with blood still dripping, elicited immense joy from the entire werewolf army. In stark contrast, the vampires, confronted with this grisly display, instantly lost their motivation to continue the fight.

The two sturdy guards, initially occupied with Adarsh and Kavita, faltered in their focus. Seizing the opportunity, the werewolves mercilessly dismantled the monstrous guards, limb by limb.

Amidst the chaos, numerous vampires, gripped by fear, sought to escape the clutches of the deadly wolves, yet their attempts were in vain. Hindered at every turn, each vampire was halted, and one by one, they met their demise.

With the battle concluded, numerous pack members were left exhausted and injured, while only a few had succumbed. This marked a significant triumph for the werewolves, as they had successfully eradicated the vampire menace from their territory.

As the victorious pack members made their way back to their homes and the pack house to rest and recuperate,  Sanskar veered off in another direction, lost in contemplation.