•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 33

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 33

ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ

Standing outside the wooden door with a square thin glass in the middle, she peeked secretly and tried to get a glimpse of the patient who was not present on his bed

Her brows furrowed when she realised he was not on his bed, he is a patient right? He should be laying there then where is he?

Twisting the door knob down she pushed the wooden door and it opened slightly, with a thumping heart she placed her right palm on her chest to calm her crazy heart and entered inside but before she could look around the room she was pinned harshly on the door which got closed behind her back.

Her dark orbs widened as she stared up at the patient who was not behaving like one.

His green eyes shined with mischief, her lashes felt heavy as he kept staring at her intensely, she gulped when his legs touched her, unknowingly or maybe willing they were too close to each other.

"Why did it take you this long to come here Princess? Were you so sad that I am alive?"

Her eyes teared up hearing him, she stared up at him, her eyes turned blurry with tears.

He frowned his mischievous already gone as he stepped back and cupped her face in his large palm, her lips formed a pout as he held her cheeks gently and with a soft gaze stared at her as he bent a little on her level.

"What happened, princess? Why are you crying?", In a calm voice he asked her.

"You think I was....happy these hours when you were missing and Zolovka was on death bed?....It was not funny.....I was.... blaming myself, what if she didn't -"

"Shhhh princess calm done my love, you are pressuring your small nut brain love, calm down."

Mariya looked up as she loosened her hold on her hairs which she grabbed during her frustration, her eyes stared directly in his green eyes and all she saw was calmness in them, he was not in pain nor he was angry or sad from her instead he was calm as he gave her a cool look.