Chapter-30

Hey Guys ...I hope you'll are doing well...

Do share your views on the comment section...
Show some love guy's...to the story to your Author...

Don't forget to vote and Comment...

Target
Vote-100 Comment-100
..............................

In the dimly lit room, shadows danced across the walls and the air hung heavy with suspense. The atmosphere was tense, with an air of anticipation that seemed to crackle with energy. Surrounding the room were a group of imposing bodyguards, their eyes darting around warily as they stood at attention, alert for any sudden movements.

At the center of the room sat a man in his 70s, a twisted grin spreading across his face as he let out a chilling, almost maniacal laugh. His eyes gleamed with a mixture of madness and triumph, and there was an unsettling intensity to his presence that sent shivers down the spines of those around him.

Without warning, the man reached for an arrow, its sharp tip glinting in the dim light, and took aim at a picture hanging on the wall. The picture depicted a cross marked in it, a symbol that seemed to hold significant meaning to the man. With a swift motion, he released the arrow, and it soared through the air before embedding itself deeply into the center of the cross.

The sound of the arrow hitting its mark echoed through the room, followed by a tense silence as all eyes turned towards the now-defaced picture. The man's laughter grew louder, more unhinged, as he revelled in his destructive act. It was as if the act of shooting the arrow had unleashed something dark and primal within him, a side that few had ever seen before.

A man kneeling down pleading him-"Maaf kar dijiye hukum...glti ho gyi...mere chote chote baache hai....unke liye mujhe maaf kr dijiye.....behek gya tha mein Chand paiso ke liye....ki aapse barso purani wafadari bhool gya....bs ek akhiri mauka de dijiye"

Despite the man's emotional pleas, the old man remains silent and chooses to end the man's life with a gunshot, causing the man to grimace in excruciating pain as he falls lifeless.

The old man then coldly states, "RanVijay ko dhokha dene ki saza sirf maut hoti hai...sirf maut...le jao isko yaha se.."

The bodyguards exchanged uneasy glances but remained stoic, their expressions carefully blank. They were well-trained professionals, adept at keeping their composure even in the face of such unsettling displays..... quietly 2 of guards took away the body....

Shekhar, a man in his thirties, stood a little ways from RanVijay seated in front of him. His face bore a visibly relaxed expression, yet beneath the surface, a current of disgust ran through his veins. The scene before him was one that he detested, for the man occupying the seat of power was someone he harbored deep resentment towards. Shekhar's reluctance to serve under his command was palpable, yet he was bound by duty to uphold the longstanding tradition that had been passed down through generations of his family – the solemn oath to stand unwaveringly in service to the Royal Family.

As Shekhar observed the figure before him, a wave of conflicting emotions swept over him. He grappled with the weight of his responsibility, knowing that his allegiance to the Royal Family superseded his personal feelings. It was a burden he carried with a heavy heart, conscious of the sacrifices and commitments that came with his esteemed position.

RanVijay -"Kya khabar laaye ho shekhar"

Shekhar -"Khabriyon se pta chala hai Rishabh Kapoor ki shaadi hone ja rhi hai ....bahut hi high security ka intezaam kiya gya hai...AS khudh saare intezaam dekh rha hai sb honge waha..."

RanVijay laughed like a mad-"3 saal se shaant tha sahi mauke ki talash mein aur shayad ab woh waqt aa gya hai..."

Shekhar  in Confusion-"Aap krne kya wale hai Hukum"