Chapter-24

"HER POV"

It's been a week of our marriage and I guess we'll be awarded as the first couple who hesitate to touch each other. Especially my man, like he's so shy or too conserved and a bit weird too. He always wears a mask even if he has to just walk on just the street.

And About our Waleema, baba suggested it but I denied. For now, I want nothing to distract me from my goals. I told everyone to skip all the functions until I get what I wanted from my life. The success, the power my dreams hold. And since that day, I haven't met maa, baba and Rumi again, too busy in my professional life. About work I'd say that I have started working on a scent , this week was extremely busy for me. work burden....

Taehyung has been taking interest in my work. He also has started teaching me how to drive, and it's my 4th day in practice in Seoul almost abandoned park where there is not much traffic or people, so we can easily practice, just the two of us.

"So now apply the third gear. At medium speed, it's for slow and steady pace. "

I did what he says. Seriously taehyung has been risking his life with me on driving seat. I'm not a good driver.

"You are doing great, Bella! Just keep your eyes straight on road". He says in a soft tone.

My eyes widened as if he said like he had read my thoughts. I immediately looked at him, wearing a mask as usual and bangs over his face, everything is hidden on his face except the eyes.

It's almost evening, the sun is gonna set soon, and the sun rays radiating in his pupils, giving them a brownish ocean look. Ya Allah! Save me from drowning in his deep eyes.

" I said to look at the road, not to look at me" . Taehyung almost scolds me.

I immediately look at the road, grip on my steering wheel increases as my heartbeat is pumping so aloud. He chuckles at my nervousness, then says, "ok now increase the speed to 80 then apply this gear again"

I nod, pressing the gas paddle a little much, until the screen shows above 80 and unconsciously we couldn't realize that turn was waiting for us.

His breath chokes, "Oh no no!! Bella!! Stop.. You have applied too much speed. Release it slowly and apply brakes"

Me hearing his panic voice, me gotta go panic too. And my mind goes numb. Foolishly, I release the gas peddle and apply brakes violently. And our car almost spins. The turn was near. I close my eyes, waiting for mala-kul-mout to greet me today. But taehyung immediately braced the steering wheel and stops the car before it could bump into the front wall. And it stops before the turn comes.

He takes out a sharp breath. I open my eyes, biting my lips nervously, because of me we could die today. I feel a pang of guilt inside me.

"We are alive, aren't we? "
I was expecting a proper scolding session from taehyung but he softly asks me. I nod, saying in a muffled voice, "I'm sorry. I should have given more attention. I won't repeat this mistake again"

" from our mistakes, we learn", I can see his smile under his mask, he says in a deep voice, "Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you? "

Gulping my saliva down my throat, I keenly observe his words which seem to be as deep as his eyes.

Then we exchange our seats, he sits on the driving seat to drive us back home and I was silent the whole way sitting on the passenger seat. seeing my guilty face, he gets that. Then he turns the car to another dimension.

I stare at him surprised, "where are we going? "

He says making his face unreadable, " to give you extra classes. "