Chapter 69

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

It's been a while since we came back from the hospital and we both are waiting for the reports, honestly, I don't know how to feel right now, my hands are constantly going on my tummy caressing it... Ansh and Ira and obsessed with my tummy already...

I don't know, if the reports are negative, it will break their heart, I don't want to do it...

Karan, he is very excited about the arrival of little one... He has been planning everything since the morning, he even took a leave from office for a day to be with me and experience the reports...

He called me over saying the reports are here... Suddenly, heart started to beat loudly and i didn't took Ira and ansh with me, knowing I would end up crying irrespective of results...

Teja:sunny, aap dekho..

Karan:laddo.. come here and open the reports...

Teja:nhii, aap dekho aur batao mujhe..!

He sighed and did what I said, he opened the mail and directly went to the highlighted part of the mail and suddenly slipped off his chair, panicking, i went to him to make him stand, but he just hugged me tightly and i could feel his tears...

Karan:laddo, hum ek baar fir se parents banne Wale hai...

Teja:haa thik hai, phele utho toh, lagi hogi tumhe...

I said, clearly ignoring what he said to me, he stood up and again hugged me, repeating his words and as the words digested, tears welled up and my hands went to the tummy...

Karan:you are pregnant my love... We are having a little baby, ansh and Ira will finally have a younger sibling...

Teja:sunnyy.... Mein wapas mumma banne wali hu...

But, Ansh and Ira? Will they be happy? What if mein unko time nhi de paayi? What if..---

My thoughts came to halt as I felt a pair of lips on mine kissing me tightly, realising the facts, I kissed him back and his hands went to my lower back pulling closer, he left my lips, making me pant...

Karan:don't think, any negative... We are a team and we will manage everything... And our kids are very considerate about it... So relax and enjoy this phase of your life..

Teja:of our life...

I said and kissed his chest...

Karan:my chotu is having a chotu inside her tummy...

Teja: ayeee, I am not chotuu...

Karan:acha babah, you are a big girl, okay? Chalo, let's go and break this news to everyone!

I nod my head and went to the living area where mumma, papa and kids are waiting for us... We both nod our head, as we are very SHY to say... Atleast that's what I thought unti sunny decided to speak up...

Karan:finally, meri mehnat rang laayi...

My eyes widen at his words and i punched him on his ab making him chuckle... Everyone laughed and mumma came to me hugged me tightly...

KM:I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations bacche..

She said and caressed our cheeks and blessed us, Papa did the same and then kids ran to us with a frown..

Ansh:mumma baby where?

Ira just smacked her forehead and we all chuckled at their cuteness...

Ira:baby is with mumma, she sleeping shayad se...

I laughed out loud after hearing their little conversation... They are so cute... They gave us confused looks and hugged me tightly hiding their faces...

Karan knelt and said,

Karan:baby mumma ke tummy mein hai, todhe dino baad vo aajayengi apke sath...

Teja:what do you mean, aajayegi? Aajayenga hoga!

Karan:huh! We will see, and jo bhi ho, I want the kid to be healthy and safe and more importantly I want you to be happy and healthy...

He said and kissed my tummy, the kids missed where he just kissed me and we all giggled and then, mumma prepared some kheer, though I wanted to help but she didn't let me..

After the dinner, kids are off to sleep and sunny and i are in our bedroom...

Teja:sunny........

To be continued...

========================================

5 Days 5 updates and book finish! I am seeing the disinterest and I can't just let my baby be abandoned so just squeezed everything! It is day 1 and 4 more days to go!

Also, a special mention to BHOOMI and a few more... They are the only one being kind enough to vote and comment

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️