41 . ✩

ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ 11:00 ᴀᴍ

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴ

I walked into the gym class looking around for kaiden but he wasn't in here he has been ignoring me all week. I hoped he wouldn't ignore me today because I'm coming over to see nari today, I feel so bad about what I did. Nari was upset and hasn't been playing roblox with me. I turned around and walked out of the gym walking towards the vending machine, it was ducked off inda hallway.

I stood behind the person in line waiting patiently for them to get they shit but they was just standing there on their phone and I knew they was on tiktok because of the sounds. "you done yet?" I asked and they turned around. Of course it is kaiden with a mug on his face. "stop looking at me like that" I rolled my eyes. "Stfu jaidah" he turned back around clicking shit on the vending machine. "im coming over today so you can stop acting like that" I moved around him so I could look at his face as I talked. "You be saying shit but don't stand on it" he looked down at me. "that was a one time thing and i'm sorry I should've never switched up" I spoke sincerely. "Fasho" he nodded paying for his stuff and grabbing it out of the vending machine.

He walked away leaving me there and I shook it off, buying a bag of hot cheeto's and a water bottle. I grabbed my stuff and put my phone back in my purse, walking back to the gym I seen king. I speed walked up to him. "hey bestie" I smiled at him, "Wassup jai" he gave me a side hug & I hugged him back. "what you doing out here?" I questioned him. "waiting for my lil shi to come out her class" he chuckled.

"oh you litt" my mouth dropped "Ima tell you bout ha later" he looked around the empty hall. "okay see you later." I put up the deuces walking away and back to the gym. I looked around hopping kaiden was in here because I didn't want to sit alone. I seen him on the other side, he never sits over there. He was sitting next to a girl.

I got anxiety so I didn't want to walk over there it's hella people over there too, the other gym class must be in here. I just sat at the top by these girls. I opened my hot cheetos and pulled out my phone. "yall weird, fuck this im finna find new friends" this girl was loud af and got up from where she was sitting she sat on the row below me by me.

she turned around slowly looking at me "hey boo, what's your name?" , "jaidah, what's your name?" I looked at her facial features she was cute. " im booka, you in the 9th grade?" she questioned me and I nodded. "okay same, anyways can I tell you about this weird shit?? I can't hold it in nomo."

"yes sure" I nodded my head, I love to be nosey. "okay so say you got a friend and she delusional over this hoe ass nigga but you the only friend who tryna tell her to leave him alone everybody else supporting her delusions when she around but when she gone they on the same side as me, is that weird or not?" she made a confused face. "yes it's weird why not be real with her? but if she doesn't want to listen to you let her get hurt maybe she'll learn. also the other friends are being two faced." I told her my opinion.

"yeah we gon be cool cause I love a smart bitch" she smiled. "I love one too!" I co-signed. "but yeah at this point the whole group is cut off because I can't deal with that shit nm, ima tell lexi one more time too then i'm done." she spoke up. "yeah don't be around that type of energy nm you making the right decision." I nodded eating some of my chips.

"GET UP AND START WALKING" Coach thomas yelled and the whole gym heard it. Booka sucked her teeth getting up. "Nobody wanna walk damn near everyday" I rolled my eyes closing my hot cheeto bag up and stuffing it in my jacket pocket.I put my water bottle in my sweatpants pocket ts looked outrageous in my pocket but I didn't give no fuck. we started walking down the bleachers together.