♥︎✿🅡🅜'🅢 🅡🅐🅟🅟🅘🅝🅖 🅡🅥✿♥︎

RM's Rapping RV

RM's Rapping RV

by 

4everSherlocked

Warning: If you haven't already read the book, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead.

__________________________________________________________________

♥︎ Cover: _9/10

The cover is beyond magnificent. I love the color scheme selection of electric blue and steel silver which portrays a neon-style ambiance. Since this fanfiction partially represents a science-fiction theme, I believe that opting for a neon color scheme is a brilliant choice.

As for the elements included in the cover, we have all seven members of the BTS group with Namjoon as the lead center which depicts him as the protagonist of the story while the other members are the lovely supporting characters. Of course, we cannot forget the marvelous time-traveling RV. Speaking of which, I noticed that there is a vintage-style clock in the background of the cover foreshadowing the time-traveling aspect of the story. It's all very creative!

Furthermore, the title of the book is clearly displayed as a result of the large and heavy font. However, for the author's name, I feel that the chosen small cursive style font could lead it to being accidentally overlooked by the readers. Therefore, I suggest changing the font style of the author's name only.

♥︎ Title: _5_/5

"RM'S Rapping RV"

It definitely does account for quite an eye-catching title with its creative wordplay and alliteration of the letter 'R'. It corresponds well to the main storyline; Namjoon is referred to by his iconic stage name RM and then ending the title with RV is wordplay on another level.

However, one thing I feel like I have to mention is that including the word 'Rapping' could come off as a bit misleading to the readers. As in, I've read the entire book till its last updated chapter and aside from the RV being able to time-travel, it was never mentioned that it had anything related to rapping.