32.(50k special)

Follow my wattpad account guys please.

Hello moonshines🖤,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading

(Please don't start the song until I say)

Ruhika's POV:-:

Whole day went into blur as avyansh made me rest (forcefully).
I mean can you believe me,he literally threatened me that he'll complain to mom.huh!! copycat.

Well I'm little upset that he forget our 2nd month wedding anniversary but he's busy as their is so much workload these days.But still he could have at least remember it.

Argg!I don't wanna destroy my mood..

Currently I'm scrolling through insta randomly!!
What can I do when there is no work in office today as varya,saanvi and aratrika are handling work these days.

And about my honorable husband,(note the sarcasm)he's busy with some of his office stuff.

So I decided to take a nap!
Well I'm not getting nightmare from last month and its actually a good news!!

I set the alarm and went to my beauty sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After getting I straight went to avyansh.

"Avyaan can I come in?"I said knocking the door.
I'm a good girl with lots of manners you know.

"You can!"come his voice.

I entered his study and gave him a smile which he reappropriated.

"You don't have to knock tulip!"he said getting back to his work to which I just shrugged off.

"Well I'm here to tell u that your outfit is kept on bed, so get ready by 6:30 and I'm goona change in guest room!"I told him

"Ohk and you change in our room I'll change in guest room!"he said but my heartbeat skipped at"our".
Fuck I'm felling butterflies in my stomach which is tickling.

I nodded and moved out.

I called somya and asked her about preparation,after getting positive response I disconnected the call and went to change as its already 5:45.

I'm excited as well as nervous.
Yaah nervous because of his reaction!

Avyansh's POV:-:

After getting ready in outfit which my wife selected here I'm sitting on bed waiting for her.

I don't know why she's so excited today? and where we are going?But I can't even ask her!Arggg

But I can't even ask her!
Arggg....

I was using my phone just when the door of closet room opened and... this sight made me forget to breath...