Chapter 16

Hi, friends here is the new chapter.
Enjoy........
And comment a lot,and don't forget to comment infront of lines......

..........................

"JUNGKOOK"Yn shouted while coming downstairs.

"I am here"she heard his voice coming from his home office and she went towards it and knocked on the door.

"Aish,you don't need to knock,kiddo"he said while opening the door.

"Oh,yeah"she mumbled rubbing her eyes as she was still a bit sleepy.

Jungkook held her hand and took her towards the washbasin.

"Wash your face"he said and she sprinkled the water on her face.

Jungkook handed her the towel.

"Still sleepy?"jungkook asked after she wiped her face and she shook her head.

"Hungry"she said.

"I already made pasta and fries,sit on the dining table"he said and went towards the kitchen.

Yn followed him quietly and sat on the table.

He came with the food and served it on the plate and kept it in front of her.

"Won't you eat?"she asked.

"I am full"he said and she started eating.

"Wanna talk?"jungkook asked while sitting on the chair beside her and she glared at him.

"Let me eat first or else I will eat your brain ten times more than I am going to"she said and jungkook chuckled and waited for her to finish the food.

She stood up and kept the food in the basin and went towards jungkook.

"Let's sit on the couch"she said and jungkook stood up.

Jungkook sat on the couch and yn sat beside him and looked towards him straight in his eyes.

She took a deep breath and slid towards him and put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hands around him.

Jungkook was taken aback.

He didn't expect these reaction.

He thought that she would shout at him or she would end up crying or anything wayward but not these, definitely not a hug.

He composed himself and put his hand on her head and started caressing it.

He knew she needed these comfort to speak right now.

"Jungkook,you know I have a professor in college.He is really strict and a bit scary too.His aura really scares me sometimes.I made a mistake today and got punished by him.I-i showed my paper to a friend,i swear I didn't wanted to, jungkook but i just couldn't say no at that time and she is a friend,i didn't wanted to ruin the friendship.She took my paper a while later when professor was not looking at us and unfortunately,we both got caught."yn said and stopped for a minute to look at jungkook.

He was looking at her with so many emotions and hearing her patiently without interrupting just how he promised.

She smiled at him and continued after putting her head on his shoulder once again.

She just couldn't look in his eyes while speaking.

"The professor was angry and disappointed.He punished us.I know I was wrong and I was ready to receive the punishment but,b-but he made me kneeled down.I really felt so humiliated in that moment.I never knelt down before,no one punished me like that,it was really humiliating and I felt like crying so hard in that moment."she said and jungkook looked towards her with sadness evident in his eyes.