Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
"Saira ka maal" Abhiraj screamed looking at his neck in the mirror.

"Yes Saira ka maal" Saira said proudly looking at his neck .

"But tulip maal is not a good word" Abhiraj said which Saira rolled her eyes .

"Oh please abhi don't behave like a mumma" Saira said blowing air in her masterpiece in her fience's neck making Abhiraj goosebumps appeard on his body .

"I want you to show that you only belongs to me" saira said looking directly at his eyes .

"Who make jealous now?" Abhiraj asked with a smirk pulling her closer to him by her waist while her both hands rested on his bare chest .

"Huh? What do you mean?" Saira asked not looking at him .

"I know someone definitely madee you jealous otherwise you will never do this" Abhiraj said tucking a hair strand behind her ear and kissing her ear.

"Actually buba when I was coming back from my mumma's room I heard some aunties are saying that they will ask your hand for their daughter" Saira said pouting while looking down making Abhiraj smile at her jealousy.

"Jaana" he said softly lifting her chin  and made her look at him .

"Tell me clear one thing for you just like you belongs to me I am also belongs to you only you . No one I repeat no one can take your place in my life . And you don't have to jealous jaana because this Bubba only belongs to his tulip . And i don't care who wants me because i only wants you " Abhiraj said kissing her forhead making Saira smile in happiness.

Saira was about to say something when they heard door knocking sound .

"You wear your kurta . I will check" Saira said moving away from him .

"But this" Abhiraj said pointing towards his neck .

"Don't worry it's already dry you can wear your kurta" Saira said and Abhiraj nooded and wear his kurta .

Saira opened the door and found Alia and megha are smirking at her .

"If you both are done with your dirty deeds then can we please get ready for sangeet ceremony" Megha said making Saira blush .

"We are not doing anything we are talking ok" Saira said hiding her blusing face .

"Oh hii jiju . I hope you both enjoy" Alia said as soon as she saw Abhiraj behind Saira making saira's eyes widen .

"Yes we enjoyed very much so I am very tierd now so I am going . Byy Sali sahibas and my beautiful fience" Abhiraj said kissing Saira's cheek and left from there with a smirk on his face leaving all the three girls in utter shock.

"Buba have no shame" Saira said glaring at his retiring back with a red face whole other two are giving her teasing look.

"Don't look at me like that and come inside" Saira said entering inside the room .

"Meghaaaa Masi ban ne ki tayari kar he do ab to" Alia said and both megha and Alia hi-fived each other laughing like a manic.

"I am so done with you both" Saira said shecking her head and enter inside barthroom .

Time skip

Right now all three girls are at food counter eating the delicious foods .

"Yarr this wings are so testyy" Megha said eating her chicken wings making saira and Alia nood our head.

"Omg I am going to ice cream counter" Alia said running towards ice-cream counter .

But before she reached she bumped into someone and fall on her butt making Saira and megha laughed loudly.