C136

When Jian Mei woke up from the bed, she slowly opened her eyes.

The ceiling of the room was clean and tidy. He looked a little dumbfounded. There were quiet bird calls outside the window, but he only felt that there was nothing in his heart. Tears slid down from his cheeks and dripped onto the pillows.

There was a knock on the door. Someone said, "Ambiguous, are you awake?"

Jian Mo recovered and sat up slowly from the bed. He still couldn't get out of his emotions.

"Ambiguous?"

Some worried voices came from outside.

Jian Mei looked out the door and whispered, "Mom, I'm awake."

"It's fine if you wake up." Shen Meina said with a sigh of relief: "Mom is a little worried about you after seeing you slept for so long. I can't wake you up just now."

Jian Mei tried to cushion himself. When he got out of bed, he felt that his steps were a little drifting, but he still tried to stand firm. In order to prevent his mother from worrying about going out, he took a deep breath while standing outside the door. Then he opened the door and looked at the mother standing outside the door and said, "Someone of me just died."

Shen Meina didn't pursue it, she just chuckled: "Mum is scared to death."

Jian Mei scratched her head in embarrassment.

"Your father has already found you for your new school." Shen Meina said softly, "I'm going to take the entrance exam this year."

Jian Mei nodded: "I see."

He has been preparing for this exam for a long time, and there can be no mistakes.

Jian Mo began to get up to clean up the room. He was packing stationery on the table, but because of a shaking hand, he dropped the pencil case on the ground. The pen was scattered all over the floor. He had to squat down to pick it up. A pen rolled too far, so he crawled. When I went down to pick it up, I accidentally bumped into the corner of the table when I got up, and my body was numb with pain.

Shen Meina came up from upstairs and said distressedly: "Sui Sui, what's the matter!?"

Jian Mei squatted on the ground for a long time.

Shen Meina found that his body was a little trembling, and his eyes were red, as if there were tears. She didn't expect the child to be hit and react so badly: "What's wrong, is it painful?"

Jian Mei nodded softly: "It hurts."

Shen Meina felt terribly distressed.

Because she was a mother, she could feel that when Jian Mei said it was painful, there was really no pretense, and he was really painful.

"Is it too nervous?" Shen Meina asked distressedly: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter even if the grades are poor..."

Jian Mei shook her head gently.

Shen Meina looked at him with some worry.

Jian Mei saw her mother’s worried gaze. Her hair had a few white hairs. She would never have white hair before. Her eyes were also a little subtle. She used to be very beautiful. She used to be like this, she would only grab She scolded her ears, but now her eyes were full of uncertainty and distress. His parents had given him a lot of love over the years, and he couldn't worry them anymore.

Jian Mei took a deep breath and said softly: "It's okay, I'm fine, I can go to the exam."

Standing up from the table, he seemed to be not squeezed in his emotions just now. This will make the whole person look much better. He carried his schoolbag and went downstairs with his mother. On the way, his mobile phone was not received. The few WeChats all wish him a smooth exam. When he re-entered high school after many years, what unconsciously appeared in his mind was the building of the SA class.