Chapter Sixteen - He Loves Me

The following morning my legs are sore and Alejandro's back is scratched and we don't want to get out of bed. "I don't want to get out!"  I heard Alejandro complain as he attempts to roll over.

"Well you have to....Nina has School Alex will be up soon and we have a meeting this morning with Mr. ex-grumpy husband." I said rolling over and plopping out of bed. "Ouch....and you have to call this school this minting remember!" Forcing myself up exposing my naked body to my husband obviously I got his eyes open.
I sighted "I'll be in the shower." I said, walking into the shower I stare in the mirror and there it is the hair! Why does my hair always look epically amazing after a good and very active night? Not fair. At all...

The water in the shower is perfectly warm I'm washing my back when manly but still delicate fingers caress down my back. I peeked back and smirked "hello there sleepy and handsome husband."

He didn't say a word but stand behind me in silence and we switched and rotated in the shower so he shower himself. For the most time he watched me with observant eyes without lust...but with love and I stared back at his.

I certainly feel like a blessed and happy women right now.

Getting dressed was normal we never spoke when we dressed why I don't know. I think he gets distracted. I remember when we started to live together and we shared the room and closet we should be in pajamas and or in a bra and and shorts doing nothing but talking for for hours.

He was truly gay in the beginning it was ok and comfortable for me to be in just a bra and shorts and big pregnant stomach because to him I was not his appeal. But time passed and things changed how I'm not really sure that something he would only know.

I just remember one day  we went to visit my parents in Italy and Nina was just 4 and she loves to stay with my parents and we had the house to ourselves. There was wine and lots of it.  But as the saying goes a drunk man is an honest man.

And that's when he said it.
Laying on my back staring at the window ceiling. And Alejandro is sitting besides me on the floor head back. "I'm in love with you." I stopped right there and turned my head to the side only to see the back of his head. "Since when?" I asked softly.

"Since the day you gave birth to Nina...I wasn't sure if I really was. My feelings for Jonathan are still there and I do love him but when I think of you all I hear in my head is I love her." He sighted loudly.

"Yes we have fights and fierce ones but I think it makes me love you more...your so grounded in your beliefs and origins how can anyone not love you seriously. But I still think I'm gay...or I don't know anymore."

We had horrible fights sometimes over small and big things shocker right. But that was the night he not only confessed his confused but honest feelings but three nights later was our "honeymoon" like an actual married couple.

"Your glowing still from last night" He speaks, I look up at him and he's dressed in black dress pants and a light pink dress shirt with the sleeves folded up. See he doesn't talk till he's dressed. With a smirky wife still getting dressed and blushing from his comment I smile, "thank you."

The rest of the hectic school morning went is normal. And Nina left for school with her own body guard. The school approved of it after the director of the school witness the atrocity that happen. By eleven A.M Alexander has fallen asleep in my arms for his morning/noon nap when he arrived. So we wouldn't wake the baby up Alejandro waited at the door to allow him inside as I stood up and saw him instantly as I walked down to the nursery to lay Alex in his nap crib.

When I returned to the living room I sat next to my husband while Mason sat across from us....purely awkward if you ask me. Mason feels it too he's cracking his fingers when he's nerves and he's nervous he's blinking to many times. I was a devoted and observant wife and girlfriend.