Chapter Eleven

Pic of Kane "Bruiser" Daniels

*Kylie*

--------------------Two Weeks Later--------------------------------------

"Mama," Kyler yelled jumping on me, "Get up. I hungry."

"Ok, I'm up," I groaned and rolled out of bed and follow Kyler to the kitchen I notice Dani sitting at the table reading. "Morning Dani."

"Morning," Dani said not looking up and I chuckled before getting the stuff to make breakfast, I glanced out the window and saw Zane and Zach exercising a mare and her foal.

"Dani, go tell your dad and Uncle breakfast is ready," I told her while setting the table.

"Ok," she says jumping up and running out the door. Five minutes later Dani and Zach slide into the kitchen.

"Whoa," Zach yells before crashing in the couch since he slide through, "I meant to do that."

"Ha beat cha Uncle Zach," Dani yelled before climbing onto the seat beside Kyler. "Daddy I beat Uncle Zach." she says proudly.

"Good job, princess," Zane laughed,

"Hey," I yelled at Zane and Zach when they went to sit down, "Wash up."

"Mama, can I go for ride with Dani?" Kyler asked after everyone finished.

"You have to ask Mr. Zane and Dani." I smiled down at him know he's wanted to go the last couple of days. "Come on, I don't think they've left yet." Kyler grabbed my hand and we headed towards the barn.

"Dani," Kyler said before hiding behind my leg when Zane walked out of a stall with a beautiful paint.

"Yeah Kyler?" Dani said walking over.

"I ride with you?" Kyler asked shyly peeking up at the horse.

"That would be awesome." Dani said smiling at Kyler then turned towards Zane, "Dad, can Kyler ride with us?"

"If he wants to," Zane said crouching down to Kyler's level, "You want to come, superman?" Kyler nodded and Zane picked him up before walking over to the horse.

"Be careful with him," I told Zane before heading back to the house.

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

*Zane*

"That was fun," Kyler giggled as we followed Dani into the barn. "I go tell Mama." I set him on the ground and him and Dani ran towards the house.

"I'll take 'em boss," Andy said.

"I got it. The fence up by the hunting cabin is down, I need you and one of the other boys to fix it," I told him before turning to the horses. "There ya go girl." I let the horses out in the pasture, glancing towards a house to see Dani, Kyler, and Kylie playing with the pup. 'Like a kid,' I chuckle before grabbing the equipment I needed to work with the mustang.

"Papi[daddy]," I turned towards the house when I heard Kylie scream and watched as she tackled a huge man, "No puedo beeive tu aquí,[I can't believe your here]." I saw both kids hiding in the doorway and headed towards them.