The Severed Arm

A friend of a friend knew this girl in nursing school named Sarah. Sarah was in that part of the program where they were dissecting corpses to study anatomy, and she was kind of squeamish - no, very squeamish - around the dead bodies. It wasn't that no one else nauseated by the experience; they were, but they were too "cool" to let on. But one day Sarah just completely lost it and threw up in front the class. That's when some of the other students started picking on her.

At some point a group of them got together and decided to play a prank on her. One day, when the anatomy professor wasn't looking, they removed a cadaver's arm and managed to sneak it out of the classroom in a backpack.

There was a party at the dormitory that night, and everyone had a little too much to drink, even Sarah, who normally didn't imbibe that much. She decided to go to bed early, so went back to her dorm room alone, washed up, and got into bed in the dark.

She froze. She felt something cold and rubbery and wet in the bed with her. She flipped on the light and saw the severed, bloody cadaver arm that the other girls had placed there. She began to scream, and kept on screaming, and couldn't stop.

When the other girls got to her room, they found Sarah, white as a ghost and laughing maniacally while gnawing on the severed arm.

She spent the rest of her life in an insane asylum.