7️⃣

Tamia

I woke up to the sounds of frying pans and singing. I shot up and looked towards my door. I got out of bed and checked the time.7:35 am. Shit I'm going to be late. I put on a green and yellow tie die shirt , black jeans. Black vans and a green bandana. I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked down stairs and Cameron was hitting pans together while sing that song. I got irritated so I grabbed a pan and hit his butt. " shut up!" I yelled in a baby voice. He groaned and grabbed his butt. I grabbed my favorite penny board. I started riding down the sidewalk while listening to music. I entered school still riding on my penny board. I rode into class." Mrs. Ward you're late." Said mr Helen. " Yeah, I noticed bitch." I mumbled while walking to a seat next to Matt.
Math is so boring. " UGHHHHH!" I yelled causing the teacher to stop teaching. I got up and walked to the door. " what are you doing?" Baldy said. "To go take a shit!" I yelled and walked out. If your wondering where's my wheelchair. The next day I could walk perfectly fine. Cam was walking down the hall. " AYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!" I yelled . "  HEY  BITCH!"  He yelled back. " wanna ditch?"  He asked . I nodded and said"let's get Matt." . I walked to the office where the principle was. Of course she was sleeping. I rolled her chair out side. I walked back into the office and in the microphone thing, I said"Matthew Espinosa please report to the office ASAP "I said in my principle voice. He walked into the office . " YAAAAAAASS!" He yelled. I winked and we went into the parking lot. I tried looking for the Mrs. Johnson. I couldn't find her. Oh well. We went to Chipotle. After we ate we went to go see a movie.