Chapter Fifteen

🔺Mara's Wedding Dress

*Mara*

  "Can we stop," I begged Kylie and Casey. "We've been at this all day and my feet are killing me."

  "No," Casey said literally dragging me into another store. "Your wedding is in three days and you still haven't got a dress."

  "Knew we should have just went to the courthouse," I grumbled and winced when I got smacked in the back of the head. "What was that for?"

  "Shut up and focus," Casey grumbled. "We have to find you a dress today."

  "Ok," I said. "Ok, crazy pregnant lady."

  "Well at least you didn't call me fat," Casey said.

  "Your not fat, Cas." Kylie laughed, "If anything I'm the fat one."

  "No your not," I said. "Your both very pregnant at the moment."

  "Just wait until your this big," Casey grumbled. "You won't be saying that."

  "Well we'll see in a couple months," I chuckled and grabbed a couple dresses before running to the dressing room when they realized what I said.

  "WHAT!?" they yelled.

  "Mara," Kylie said excitedly. "Your..."

  "Yep," I laughed stepping out in the first dress. "Three weeks."

  "Our kids are going to grow up together," Kylie giggled. "Does Travis know?"

  "Nope, I'm planning on telling him at the wedding," I looked in the mirror and groaned. "God, there is no way I'm wearing this, I look like a freaking princess."

  "That's how your supposed to look," Casey said.

  "You didn't," I pointed out trying on another dress.

  "I didn't expect to be getting married to the idiot," Casey growled.

  "Oh, shush it." Kylie laughed, "You love him and you know it."

  "Whatever," she huffed and I stepped out. "Shit Mara."

  "What?" I asked, "Does it look that bad? I'm not a dress person."

  "That's it," Kylie squealed. "That's your dress."

  I looked at the dress that I was wearing and gasped. "I look...pretty."

  "Of course you do," Kylie said. "Your beautiful."

  "Let's go I'm hungry," Casey whined.

*Travis*

  "Calm down," Zane laughed and I glared. "Nothings going to happen."

  "You try to stay calm," I growled running my hands trough my hair again. "You don't have to worry about if the love of your life got cold feet and decided to leave you at the alter."

  "Mara wouldn't do that to you," Zane sighed and Alice walked into the room.

  "It's time boys," she smiled then frowned at me. "Travis, honey you look like hell."

  "Thanks," I grumbled as she dragged me out of the room to the alter. A couple minutes later Daniel and Mara started walking down the isle.

  "Sorry," she mouthed when she was standing in front of me.

  "What happened?" I mothed back.

  "Baby," she mouthed and touched her stomach, my eyes widened and I smiled big.

*Mara*

  "