Chapter nineteen

Pic of Skylar above
Yes I'm finally updating so sorry for the delay
Just wanted to say there will be about two chapters (or one)  then an epilogue
But no there will be no sequel
Enjoy!
I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THIS LONG OKAY, I TRIED.
.
.
.
.
.
Adam grins at me, it was our graduation day. One of the most important days actually, for one were finishing high school, and for another I finally get to leave.

Leave what has been my home for eighteen years, what has been my misery, my hate, my scars.

I finally get to leave it all.

"Skylar rose," the principle says handing me my award.

Katrina was there of course, acting like a mother although she's anything but that.

I join Adam with the red of my peers, grabbing him into a hug. As cheesy as it sounds I feel like o he finally found someone that would love me as much as I love them forever.

Forwarding to the celebration, I slipped on a light pink tight top with a dark pink skirt

I walk down the stairs till o reached outside waiting for Adam.

As he pulled up, he got out with a huge smile looking down before finally meeting my eyes and checking me out.

" You look beautiful," he stutters making me smile widely.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I replied back, and it was true. He was dressed in the classic black and white suit, and somehow he made the black and white suit stand out.

Entering his car, we drove to the after party, and went out hand in hand.

Soon enough the party was at full swing, spending it with only Adam cause I had no one other left.

I tried not to think of that, plus I was lucky enough I even had him.

Reaching back home after a night of exhaustion, I close the door softly and crawl back up to pack.

"Not so fast," Katrina says making all the flashbacks come back.

The punching.

The burning.

The kicking.

The cutting.

Everything just came back, and it took all my will to stay in control.

"Yes?" I replied venomously.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes," I replied staring coldly.

"Too bad it has to end now," she says wickedly walking towards me.

Not putting up with her lies and all the rap she had always done, I stood up for myself not thinking of the consequences again.

"Ya too bad? Oh wait remember how you always said I killed dad, you know your husband?"

"Where are you going with this, Skylar?" Katrina says angrily.

"I didn't kill him, no you cheating bastard of a mother assisted on it with the man you had an affair with!" I last out at her, slapping her in the face.

She looks at me in shock as I look down at my hand scared. I felt like I turned into her, and I definitely didn't want that.

"How did you know? It's not possible," she says so softly, I almost forgot who she is.

"When you almost killed me," I say as she flinched, as if she just noticed that, "I got flashbacks."

"You don't understand," my mom stutters.

"I won't need to," I say leaving without an explanation running to the park.

I sit there in silence still staring at my palm, is it possible to turn to someone like her? I don't want to, but everyone knows the saying, like daughter like mother.

I don't want to be like her.

I shakily dialed Adam, praying he would answer at this late answer.

"Hello," a girl answers before I hear Adams voice.

I close the phone with a fast heart, looking down at it as if it's the devil itself.

It couldn't be right? It's not what I think it is for sure.

I can't possibly be like those other naive girls, I have to find out whether this is true or not.

Adam said it himself, he loves me. He wouldn't want any other girl, I'm sure of that.

I'll just have to go find out.