Chapter Twenty One

As we were walking to the clothing section, I got a text. I grabbed out my phone and saw it was again Oswell.

"Caellum's suspicious. Tell?" I smiled and moved my bag along my arm so I could reply.

"Yeah tell. I trust my brother." I put my phone away and looked to see Av smiling at me.

"What did he say this time?" she asked as we headed into one of the many stores.

"Caellum was getting suspicious about where I was," I told her, grabbing a trolley and putting out bags in it.

"Then why'd you call him brother? Are you two good again?" she prodded and I nodded.

"We were joking about it, and I kind of keep just calling him my brother," I shrugged. We moved to the women's section and Av starting looking at clothes. I excused myself and went to look at the small handbags. I grabbed one that looked like it would hang comfortably off my shoulder and tried it. Perfect. I took it back with me and put it in the trolley, grabbing out my phone while I waited for Av to be finished. I named all my contacts by nickname, then texted Caellum.

"Hey. How's your day going brother?" It didn't take long to get a reply.

"Not bad sis. Heard you snuck out to have a girl's day with Avyanna, while you were supposed to be under house arrest?" I smiled.

"She needed it. I did too. Plus, when do I ever do as I'm told?"

"XD very true. When can we expect you back?" I thought about it.

"Probably around dinner time. Still got two more things to do."

"Okay. See ya then." I put my phone away and looked at all the clothes on offer. A pair of matching bra and underwear caught my eye and I moved over. They were lacy and a dark blue colour. Thinking Oswell might like them, I grabbed them and threw them in the trolley, then had a look around for anything else I could get for myself. I didn't find anything, but it kept me entertained while I waited. Av appeared some time later with a giant pile of clothes in her arms. She dumped them in the trolley and we headed to the cash registers.

"I don't think we'll need to go anywhere else," I commented and she smiled.

"Yeah. Just the massage after this?" she replied and I nodded. We scanned all her clothes through, then she found the set. "Oh, these are nice. Anything in particular you would be wearing them for?" she questioned and I smiled, blushing.

"They're a just in case," I stated, scanning them and throwing them in the bag. My handbag was scanned, then we paid. $400 for all of it, meaning Av went even more overboard than I did. We grabbed the bags and headed towards a massage shop I'd seen on the way here. They offered full body massages, which sounded perfect, so once we entered and told them what we wanted, we were whisked into the back room.

Both of us felt so relaxed afterwards, it was amazing. Today had been the best, by far. I paid the $250 for the massages and we left, heading for the car park. We put the bags in the back and climbed in, driving back to the Mansion. I was right, it was around six when we got back, dinnertime. We grabbed our bags and went up the stairs to the ground floor. I checked that the coast was clear, then we hurried up to my room. We got inside and put our bags down on the bed, sighing in relief. I took off my wig and hoodie and walked out of the room, into Oswell's. He was laying on his bed, watching something on his computer. I coughed and he looked up, his eyes going wide.

"Wow, you look," he started, but then trailed off.

"If you think I look good, you should see Av," I argued and he got off the door, walking towards me.

"Right now, I don't care how Av looks," he mumbled, before grabbing my left hip and pulling me in, kissing me intensely. I kissed him back, before pulling back.

"At least come have a look," I requested and he smiled, nodding. We went over to my room and I knocked, just to be safe. Av told us it was fine to come in and I opened the door, walking in. Oswell stopped behind me and stared at the new Av.

"You look amazing. Pietro is going to be begging for you back," Oswell praised and both Av and I smiled. I made my way to Caellum's room and knocked, getting impatient. He opened the door and smiled at me, but I just grabbed his hand and dragged him back to my room. He too stared at Av when he saw her, but a little longer than Oswell.

"You look really good Avyanna," he stated and she smiled.

"I heard tonight is Darcie's birthday. The perfect night to show off your new looks," Oswell revealed and Av nodded, clapping her hands.

"What time?" I questioned, but before he could reply, there was footsteps passing outside my room, heading down.

"Now," he answered and I smiled. I shooed them out, demanding they wait outside for us so we could all go as a group. Then I turned to all the clothes Av bought and began looking at them.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

"I'm helping you pick out the perfect outfit," I replied. I found a top that had mini sleeves and would show off a bit of cleavage, with buttons down the front and a pretty bow on the front. I threw it on the bed, then grabbed out a pair of very short black denim shorts. I threw them on the bed too, then looked at her feet. "What size shoe are you?" I inquired.

"Women's eight. Why?" she told me and I grabbed out my ankle boots. She was the same size as me, so these would make her outfit even better. I placed the boots at the edge of the bed and stepped back, letting her look. She squealed and jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "This is perfect. You're the best," she exclaimed, jumping over to me and hugging me. I hugged her back, then let go and went outside to wait as well.

"Is she almost done?" Caellum drawled, as if he was bored.

"She's getting dressed. Chill brother," I answered and he smiled at me.

"Yes sis," he replied and I rolled my eyes while smiling. I felt shivers go through my hands, so I twisted around to look up at Oswell.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nothing," he shrugged and I smiled more. The door opened and Av walked out, pulling the top down a little bit. She looked amazing and I had to admit, she looked better than Chandra. Av was still pulling on the top, obviously uncomfortable with it.

"If you keep pulling it like that, your boob's going to come flying out," I warned and she stopped, looking at me. "The way it looks now is fine," I assured her and she smiled and took a deep breath, before releasing it.

"Okay, let's do this," she announced and we all walked to the stairs, towards the Cavern.

�&/K~&�