Itsy bitsy Surprise

"I have a surprise for you" I said through a mouth full of cereal.

"A surprise?" Ryan asked as he perked up in his seat.

I nodded "you've been waking around and you've been going to PT and you're overall doing well so I have surprise"

He smiled "okay..."

"It's outside though" I said cautiously.

He raised a brow and laughed "it's kind of hot outside"

"It'll be worth it...trust me" I said.

He smiled and stood up "okay take me to it then"

When we were about to step out of the elevator, I covered his eyes with my hand and led him out the door of the building.

He started laughing as I cautiously led him.

"Okay I hope you like it" I said as I removed my hand. In front of him stood a brand new black Porsche.

His eyes widened as he saw the car. "This...this is mine?" He asked slowly.

I nodded "your car was a complete wreck and I know you loved that car but I thought that maybe you'd like this one too but if you don't like it, it's fine. I'll bring it back to the dealership"

He walked towards the car and smiled "oh my god it's a beauty. I can't believe this is my car. You got me a Porsche!"

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He turned around and put his hands on his hips "like it? I love it! You're the best! Literally, I can't thank you enough. This means a lot to me"

I smiled and gave him a huge hug. "I'm glad you like it love"

He smiled and touched it. I handed him the keys and smiled widely like a little kid on Christmas.

"When can I drive it?" He asked.

I pointed to his leg "when you're not walking with a limp. And please be careful when you do get to drive"

He nodded and smiled "you literally just made my day. I'm so happy" I saw the twinkle in his eye and it all made it worth while.

"I'm happy that you're happy" I laughed.

"And you know what would make this even more awesome?" He asked.

I laughed "what?"

He smirked " a kiss"

"Oh you, I should've expected that" I walked over to him and gave him a chaste kiss but he pulled me closer to him.

I was still being super careful around him and I knew that it annoyed him to no point.

"You can do better than that. I've seen it" he whispered.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck "you're a pain in the ass. You know that right?" I asked him.

He smiled "yeah, but I'm your pain in the ass"

I leaned in and kissed him, he immediately kissed me back and led his hands down to my butt.

When we started to get even more touchy, I pulled away from him. He grunted and I patted his back. "Don't worry, when it eventually happens this wait would have been worth while"

He rolled his eyes "I expect it to be."

-------------------------------------------------------

I rolled on top of Ry as my alarm rang. Ryan had an important press meeting today and I was stuck home today.

"Wake up" I whispered in his ear.