The Kiss Memory

Nicki's Pov

Opening up about my family's talks among everyone make me uncomfortable. I don't like sharing about them but i had to say few things to her just because i can't snapped on her like i do with everyone. If i have being able to open up about my family with her then she got to be special.

'Hey it's fine, i appreciate it that you did say this much to me.' She said squeezing my hands within hers. And we walked for some time more quietly until we reached the lake. The walk was silent yet meaningful. I found out peace in that silence. I realized even silence felt good in her presence.

'Hey Nick... Look how beautiful the lake is! Let's go closer and be there for a while.' She drags me with her. She took a few shots of the lake. And we sat down near the lake near to each others.

'Nick , you know i admire you and like you for the person you are.' I heard her whispering softly.

'Why so? Mind it i'm not so good of a person!' I said to her in a warning tone.

'Your heart , by heart you are special.' She continue to say what she believes in , she is fearless around me she always say what's in her heart and that's got to be my favorite thing about her. I continue to stare at her , trying to sink her talks within me. No one ever told me such a things.

'What else you know about me?' I asked trying to know her thinking about me.

' You are exactly opposite from what you portrayed yourself to be. You are not as strong as you show yourself to be. You want support,care and love but you don't let that reflect in your voice. You are in pain from inside but you won't talk it out. But your eyes do.' She said calmly while looking straight in my eyes.

'How did you managed to know all this about me' I asked in a serious tone as she depicts me exactly and it was weird as she knew me just some time before.

'Because when i see you when i look at you your feelings reaction what reflects in your eyes. All i notice is all what i said.' She continue to say the same things without any fear . She seemed confident about her talks.

'And can you say what i am feeling right now?' I asked her in a challenging tone.

She lean her head over her knee and looked at me , dramatically trying to admire me. Her gaze struck on me for few seconds and that did make my heart flutter.

'Hmmmmm ', she dramatically said pausing for a long time.

' You know what right now you just want to stay here with me' She said still staring at me and in a genuine tone.

'You know how to do magic or what?' I said in a shocking tone as truly i wanted that right now and she depicts it.

'Nah , i just know you by heart' She said proudly with a smirk on her face.

'And that's dangerous , don't you think so?' I said intensifying the atmosphere.

'Anything with you worth the danger' She said while i put my hand over her waist ,pulling her closer. She was taken aback. Her face turned red. She held onto my arms trying to balance herself.

'You are sure , it worth the danger? Then why are you scared when i'm this close? Am i that dangerous as per you? Do i scare you Mia' I asked trying to make it in a upsetting tone yet i was teasing her!

' No..you don't...It's just that..i have not being so close to you' She said stammering , her face red and her grip got more tight on my arms. She look cute in this position.

I lean over her , still holding her waist. Pressing onto her body more against mine. I kiss her cheeks softly each side while she closed her eyes. I loved that moment because i do have an effect on her like she does have on me.

'Cutie , you have being this much close to me before' I said winking at her and leaving her all flustered.

'What?' She asked in an utter confusing tone , i let her go. I stand up.

'You will realize it on your own.' I said as i grab her camera and i lean down over her , i kiss her cheek again and i click the camera and flash! A moment was created yet again! She then asked me for the camera as there should be a picture onto it. She remembered it!

'Try get it from me!' I said running away from her.

Mia's Pov

She kissed me. Ok fine , but i felt like it was not the first time. I am this much close to her. As she repeat the moment with the camera , images of me kissing her come with that flash. And i want the camera now.

I tried get it from her and i stumbled on a rock and i slipped into the water. Within seconds she was by my side. She grab my hand and she got pulled in the water too. The water was hell cold. With several trial we did managed to get out of the lake safely.

Nicki's Pov

'Damn Mia! You are so careless! You will hurt yourself and make me hurt too!' I said scolding her as i walk out of the lake holding her hand to pull her up. I'm stronger than her , she is thinner than me so its much more easier to hold her.

'But it just happened. I slipped.' She said trying to justify her actions.

'Whatever you are just careless Mia. Careless!' I sounded annoyed with her and it felt right because what if i was not around. She is clumsy in everything she does!

'So why did you jump in the lake. It was so much dramatic' She mocked at me.

'You could to be grateful i didn't want to see you drown or hurt!So i put energy and save you!' I said trying to be cool.

'Very funny!' She commented on my ought to be cool talk and my attempt to get praised by her.

'Whatever , let's go back to the tents! It's late and we are drench. You might get a cold.' I said genuinely caring about her.

'Ok let's go' She agreed instantly to what i said and i felt her rubbing her both hand out of coldness. I held her hands within mine and we walked back to the tents. It was a great day indeed!