Chapter 2.

The light shined through the opened window in the kitchen. A girl with long blue hair stood there cooking breakfast. Her stomach round, with a baby bump. She sways her hips lightly as music plays softly in the background. The crashing of the clear blue waves crashing on the shore could be heard slightly over the music. There was a creaking sound of the door being opened and then footsteps and it being closed. The footsteps could be heard walking to the kitchen, the girl looked over to see Mitch. A soft smile rested and she walked over to him wrapping her slender arms around his waist. He hugged her back smiling softly as he kissed the top of her head.

"Good morning Sky." He said softly. She pulled back stilling have her soft smile

"Good morning Mitch, its about time you came home!" She fakes a pout batting her eye lashes slightly. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he looked at her.

"I am sorry for taking so long, I thought I was going to get back by the afternoon to be honest." 

"Its fine, anyways you didn't take that long. Just in time for breakfast!" She smiled as she went back over to the stove and oven. She turned off all the burners and then turned off the stove. She opened the stove the steam hitting the already hot air, the smell of bacon, and homemade muffins hit the air. She took both out letting them cool as she got a plate for her and Mitch. Filling the plates with pancakes, sausage, the bacon and a homemade chocolate muffin. 

"Mitch can you grab us a cup of milk and water please" She looked over at him as he nodded and got 4 cups filling the two taller ones with water  and the shorter ones with milk. Sky smiles softly and grabs both plates walking out to their deck and setting both plates on the table, Mitch following with the milk. After getting the silver wear, water and condiments they both sat down at the table ready for breakfast. Sky takes a piece of her muffin eating it as she looks at the crystal blue water.

"I love it here..I never want to leave it's just so perfect." Mitch looked at her a dark glint in his eyes as a small smirk played on his lips. 

"Yeah, it is" He looked down and away

"but to bad we won't be here for long" he mumbled quietly to himself. He looks at Sky to see if he heard the, but she was to memorized by the water to notice. The dark glint in his eyes dissapreas  and he forces a smile. Sky looks back at him and smiles softly before they go back to eating their breakfast. By the time they were done the heat was pounding down on them, and the cool wind was gone. They got up and started to clean their breakfast mess. After done Mitch thinks.

"How about we go for a swim Sky?" He said as he held her close from behind.

"I would love that..I will go and get my bathing suit on." She walked upstairs to her shared room with Mitch. She opened the door leading to the air conditioned room. She smiled as the coolness hit her, as she walked in. Closing the door she goes over and grabs her black and blue bikini and puts it on. She look in the full length mirror that covers the back of the door and frowns softly, her hand is gently put on her stomach as she sighs. 

"I shouldn't be wearing bikinis any more." She shook her head and walked out of their room and downstairs. Mitch packing a picnic, making chips, sandwiches, cookies and some water and soda. Sky goes over to the laundry room past the kitchen and grabs a long cover up and puts it on.  He looks at her and smiles softly.

"I'll be right down, I just need to put my suit on." He runs upstairs and chuckles. Something vibrates downstairs, as Sky waits for him. She hears it and sees Mitch's phone moving slightly. Skipping slightly over to it she picks it up seeing if its anyone important. The name Damon flashes on the screen before it goes back to his phone screen cover as the phone call goes to voice call. She stars at the phone slightly not sure if she read the name right. She sees they have left a voice mail and goes to listen to it but the phone is ripped from her hands. Mitch stands over and chuckles.

"What are you doing?" He asked her softly.

"You got a phone call..i thought it said it was from damon." His body stiffens slightly but relaxs as he chuckles.

"Your seeing things Sky, now go and wait for me on the porch while I see who called." She nodded her head and went outside to wait for him, as he clicked on the voice mail and listened to it.

"Mitch, its damon. We need to put the plan on sooner, we need to do it next week. The tickets we got were messed up check them if you want, but we need to do this next week I have to go tomorrow..I'll see you there in a week, Okay? okay."  the phone went slightly and there was the beep saying it was off. Mitch stood there kinda shocked before he quickly went over to a small chest taking a necklace he wore off. A small key attached to it, he unlocks the chest with the keys and opens the check. He grabs a white envelope  and opens it, for two plane tickets for next week. He growls softly but sighs and slams the chest door shut. 

"Dammit!" he growls but calms down and thinks. He smirks darkly before going upstairs and getting into his bathing suit he grabs two towels and slips the envelope in one of them and smirks.

"You'll have no idea whats coming Sky."