Chapter ~ 12

~ Chapter 12: Kidnapped and Threatened by My Own Dragon – Great ~

Smoke,                                                                                                                                                                Oct. 4th

Are you ready for tomorrow? Are you excited? You could be getting your dragon! I hope I'm not the only one jumping off the walls. You better write me a full description of what he looks like. If you don't you'll have me knocking on your cabin door.

So, the wedding is supposed to be soon. I'm not sure how soon, but hopefully within the next month. I've missed you guys so much. Thankfully Jacmerl is giving all three of us days off for whenever it happens. Well, as long as the world doesn't need our help. If an attack happens during the wedding and we're called back, I will be so stinking mad.

Love you lots.

Have fun tomorrow and enjoy Fiction.

Tempest Rage

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I start drowsily at the pounding on my bedroom door, but relax back down onto my books.

Someone pokes my side.

"I'm awake!" I shout, sitting up so fast that a sticky note remains attached to my forehead. Mandy laughs lightly as she pulls the yellow note off. I frown groggily at her, trying to wrap my brain around why she's in my room and why she's waking me up. I know she can be rude, but this is just... just rude.

I groan as my head spins in circles. Man, what time is it? Looking out the window proves it to still be nighttime. I don't even try and find a clock to confirm my suspension that it's before six a.m..

"Morning, Smoke." She says, sounding for all the world like a very happy person that didn't just wake up a very tired person.

"Hmm..." I mumble and drop my head back to the desk, blinking slowly. "Where's the sun?"

"Still asleep." She answers.

"Humph..." I slide from the chair and barely make it to the bed before collapsing. "Wake me when its morning."

"Well, technically, it is." Mandy falls onto the bed beside me. The entire frame shakes and I groan, pulling a pillow over my face. She pokes my side. "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead."

"No," I moan, rolling away from her. "Go bother Filly."

"She's already up." She's too happy for my tired brain.

I groan again and curl up, fully prepared to go to sleep. I don't even know why we're being woken up, except that it's very annoying.

"Come on, Smoke," Mandy prods. "The Vixen is waiting at The House for us and will be leaving in an hour."