2

Babysitting
---
"So you think you'll ever meet him again?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

Yoongi just shook his head, "Probably not."

"Are you sad?"

"Nah, I only met him twice." The gray haired boy shrugged.

"Hm... By the way, apparently you have to volunteer again. The principle's son and daughter has to be baby sat. I'll do the job with you but apparently there will be three other people there." Namjoon said, pulling out a paper.

Yoongi groaned, "We should get Taehyung and Hoseok to come with us, they love children."

Namjoon shook his head, "No, it'll be like babysitting four children not two."

"Why do five people have to babysit two children anyway?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon shrugged, "Apparently they are trouble makers."

~

Namjoon and Yoongi showed up at the house first.

"Hello, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon, these are my children, Hyein and Hyerim." The principle said with a smile.

Yoongi nodded, "Where's the other three?"

"Not here yet, but I have to go so please introduce the kids to them when they get here." He said then left.

The two boys walked in. Yoongi was never really good with kids and neither was Namjoon.

Finally, about five minutes of sitting in silence with the two kids, the three people arrived.

Namjoon answers the door to see a brown haired short boy, A taller black haired boy, and another brown haired boy.

"Jimin? Jin hyung?" Yoongi walked up behind Namjoon.

"This is Jungkook." Jin pointed at the other boy.

"I've heard about you." Yoongi smiled.

"Come on in." Namjoon said letting the other three come in.

"Hyung, I was waiting for a text message." Jimin said.

"If you were really waiting, why couldn't you text me?" Yoongi asked, sitting on the couch.

"I lost your phone number." Jimin pouted.

"Wow, he is adorable. Like a little puppy." Namjoon laughed.

Jimin perked up, "What?"

Yoongi glared at Namjoon. The day before, Yoongi just told Namjoon that he thought Jimin was cute.

"Nothing." Namjoon chuckled.

"I'm hungry." Hyein, the three year old girl whined.

The two year old boy, Hyerim, bounced up and down, "Me too!"

"This is my job. I'll go cook." Jin stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Here's my phone number." Yoongi showed Jimin.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin smiled then texted the number right away.

Yoongi laughed, "Wow, you must really want to be my friend."

Jimin nodded, "Yep."

"Ow!" Hyein shouted and hit Hyerim back.

"Woah what happened?" Jungkook looked over at the two.

"Hyerim hurt me!" Hyein shouted.

"Doesn't mean you have to hit back." Jungkook picked up the young girl.

"How about we split up, Namjoon, you go with Jungkook to watch Hyein. Jimin and I will watch Hyerim." Yoongi suggested.

They nodded in agreement. Jungkook went to Hyein's room with Namjoon following.

"Now what do we do?" Jimin asked.

"Well Hyein looks peaceful. Let's just sleep." Yoongi laid down, laying his legs on Jimin's lap.

"Uh hyung?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"N-nothing." Jimin looked down.

All of a sudden, Hyerim started to cry.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"My boo boo hurts!" The baby boy shouted.

Yoongi pulled his legs off of Jimin's lap as the brown haired boy stood up and picked up Hyerim, "Where?"

Hyerim pointed at a spot on his arm, "There."

Jimin kissed the bruise and smiled, "There, all better."

Hyerim shook his head. Yoongi stood up and kissed the bruise too, "How about now?"

Hyerim smiled and nodded, "Two kisses, yay!"

Yoongi smiled then blushed out of embarrassment when he realized he just had an indirect kiss with Jimin.

"Food is ready!" Jin shouted.

The rest of the day went on like that.

After lunch, Yoongi and Jimin watched Hyerim. And Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon watched Hyerim.

Luckily, throughout the time, Yoongi and Jimin got to know each other more.

Yep, this is back! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~