Deduction 1 - 30.03.16

This one is from 30 March, 2016. I first published it on Instagram.
[Edit: no more on Instagram]
--~--~--~--~--
   This is about a hurried man and his friend group, at the bus stop.

He was a middle class, probably a final year student, arts I would say, and lives alone.
<But despite being middle class -or even under- he has a great circle of friends from upper classes.>

How so? Like so: He had a leather jacket, was actually neat but collar of its back was a bit damaged. It happens when you hook it up; if you don't care that much while you un hang it. And the leather didn't look of a high quality. Well this could be an exception, you could have a clothing like this that you still wear but be in a good state. But no, that wasn't the only one; his shoes. They looked expensive than his jacket, however you could see the visible scratches at the back and sides. They were also a bit writhen on the front, but not too much that this indicates he doesn't wear these often.
Now, his pants; they were newly washed due to the little white spots on the lower back side of pants. If he lived with someone, they would have told because you can just see the spots from behind. Maybe they didn't notice? They would, if there was a they. - I'll explain this later because then you can understand clearly.
He had his messenger bag and he had a sketch book and a pocketbook that I usually see seniors carry. Therefore a final year student, i. e. a senior of arts.
I said he has a great circle of friends from upper classes, right? He was in a hurry, he was waiting at the front of the bus stop but also kept looking back at the underground entrance for someone. After two minutes or so he waved a hand, and when I glanced towards the entrance of the station I saw two other guys coming over, also waving. Their clothing and haircut was neat. Unfortunately I couldn't observed them that much but it was obvious, even to other people, that they were an upperclassmen. They wore leather jackets as well.
After they chatted for about a minute or so, his phone rang and while he was talking to the person on the other end, I heard him (I was just next to them, obvious from observed stuff) say things like "yes mum", "I missed all of you too", "I will as soon as I can" and etc. He said 'all of you', not just 'you', therefore he indicated his whole family. From this, I knew, now, he was away from his family, most probably came here to study, and his pants with white spots shows he lives alone.
Right before he left, his friends went away with a taxi. Both of them. And a few minutes later he took a minibus. Although he could take a taxi, too, because there were two more taxies left but he preferred a minibus -which is, this confirms my theory (you know which one, him being not in a well state as his friends).

Again; he wasn't wearing well quality stuff but they looked neatly used, like one of his best clothes. His friends were, quite obvious, in a very well state. So, if you wear your best clothing and take a minibus instead of a taxi while it was faster and with your friends states and you come to a "Metropolis" like my city, for studying with your family away, as I said;

A middle class, final year art student and live alone.

--~--~--~--

This isn't very well detailed and quite short, because I wrote this a while back, for Instagram, to publish as soon as possible (if I didn't, then I was never going to get the chance to write). There were still some remained details but while editing I didn't add then, kept this short. It's still a start and a hint, that what I will be doing here.