Chapter 5

Pic of Damon's little sister!
Song: Turn off the lights- Hollywood Undead ft. Jeffree Star

I didn't sleep a wink that night. All I could think about was Mia's lips all over Damon's. I basically cried, ate ice cream, and watched "The Notebook" over and over again.

"Maybe if I sleep I'll feel better in the morning" I thought, turning off the tv and crying myself to sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I awoke to soft taps on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and saw greenish-grey eyes staring back at me. "I didn't mean to scare you, luna" the little girl said, tears brimming her eyes.

"Oh no no sweetheart, you didn't scare me, I'm just a light sleeper that's all." In all truth, she had scared me. Look at me, scared of a 5 year old!

"What's your name babygirl?" I asked, stroking her hair. "Melissa Silvetti" she said, looking at me sweetly. Melissa Silvetti....wait a frick frack second... Silvetti?

"Oh how are you related to the alpha?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me. "He's my big brother" she said looking somewhat bashful.

"Let's have a ice cream dance party!" She giggled and clapped happily, running into the kitchen. I laughed and followed, grabbing the Vanilla ice cream from the freezer and putting some into two big bowls.

I turned on "Turn off the lights" by Hollywood Undead and started singing along:

"This is Jeffree Fuckin' Star
And this is a big FUCK YOU to all you jealous bitches
That get mad that I'm fucking your boyfriend
And don't get mad that they suck my dick..."

Melissa decided to jump in and say the last line "And make out with you after, Hoe!" I laughed and danced around the kitchen, even break dancing a little bit.

"Now lets pray, go all the way. Your boyfriends gay, got his truck raised. Ain't I right? Hey shady, what? Let's have a pillow fight." I sung at the top of my lungs.

I whipped my hair until it was all over my head and partially on my face. We laughed and sung along to the song until I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "We really need to talk" Damon whispered in my ear.

I nodded and told Melissa to stay here. Damon guided me into his office and shut the door, turning the lock. I crossed my arms over my chest but it was really hard because of my boobs. Damn the gods who gave me DD cups.

"I never kissed Mia willingly I swear! She threw herself on me and pinned me when you opened the door. I felt like such crap and couldn't even sleep last night without you in my ar-" he said until I cut him off.

"It's ok Damon, she's a man stealing whore that loves to fuck anything that walks" I laughed and he chuckled. He slowly started to trail kisses down my neck causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Mmm you taste so sweet little one" he mumbled into my neck. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and then something wet trailed across the spot.

"Ugh did you seriously mark me without my permission?" I rolled my eyes at him, earning a hard smack on the bum. I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, instantly noticing two wolves howling at the moon on my neck.

The letters D.S.A.S were sitting proudly under the mark. I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing out the door at a half sleep Damon.

"DSAS? What is your full name Damon? God why did he have to look so damn sexy laying on the bed in only a pair of low hanging sweats with messy bed hair?

"Damon Silas Alexander Silvetti" he said. Ugh even his name was sexy as fuck. "Why thank you little one, although I don't wanna hear you curse" I facepalmed. He could see and read all my thoughts from now on now that he's marked me.

I decided to go ahead and get dressed into a black shirt that flared out at the bottom, black skinny jeans that complimented my long legs, and rose pink stilettos that laced up. I slid in my diamond rose earrings and added a gold bangle to finish everything up.

I added my lipgloss and put my hair in a french braid, taking one last look at myself before stepping out so Damon could see

I added my lipgloss and put my hair in a french braid, taking one last look at myself before stepping out so Damon could see. "Little one you look perfect in that" he smiled. "Oh and by the way, let's have a pillow fight." I blushed and looked away, immediately feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"How about we just walk around the pack house and spend the day together, hmm?" I nodded and grabbed his outstretched hand, loving the warmness of it.

We walked around the packhouse, stopping at the kitchen for a snack. And by snack, I mean a quick, steamy make out session against the wall. Damon leaned down and trailed soft kisses along my jawline, moving down to my neck, then back up to my lips.

"Ahem....what the hell Damon" I pulled away and peeked around him to see my sister standing there in a skimpy little strapless pink dress that barely held her boobs and black stilettos. (A/N: Dress below)

This bitch is a serious cockblock

"I'm kissing the woman I love, Is that and issue?" he asked, giving her a cold glare. If only looks could kill....

"Then why the hell are you kissing that pathetic, anorexic waste of space, huh? Why aren't you kissing me? You already proposed and promised we would be happy together." Oh no this bitch didn't call me anorexic. I have curves unlike her boxed up ass.

"Ugh whatever I'm leaving" I said, suddenly pissed off at both of them. "Baby n-" Damon started. "Save it, let me know when you actually have time for me" I strutted off feeling like the queen bitch.

I walked around the rest of the packhouse, stopping to talk to the elders or play with the children. My mind was racing. I couldn't get the image of Damon and Mia laughing at my expense out of my head.

Having a mate was the worst possible thing that could have ever happened to me.

Or was it?