Chapter 4- Picture Proof

Scarlet eventually found (Y/N) and found Mark as well but both had a confused look on their face, Well (Y/N)'s face seemed sadder than confused, as they spoke. Scarlet snooped around and started listening to their conversation.

"Really? I have no memory of you?"

"Y-you don't?"

"Uh... No, Are you a fan?"

"No... well, yes... But..."

"So you are a fan?"

"Kind of... Mark, we used to be great friends... I don't know how you can't remember..."

"Friends? I-I don't remember..."

"Oh... Okay..."

Scarlet watched as (Y/N) turned around, her eyes seemed to hold back tears as she began walking away. Mark stared at her until she was out of sight and yet had an odd look on his face. He looked sad but also very confused and saw something on the floor.

Scarlet followed his eyes and saw a Tiny Box Tim on the ground. Mark picked it up, holding it tightly in his hands, he looked in the direction where (Y/N) had walked away and quickly went to look for her. Scarlet smiled softly before following after them.

***

Scarlet lost (Y/N) but found Mark sitting on a bench outside. She walked over and sat down next to him. "She was telling the truth..." Scarlet mumbled, Mark perked up and looked over at her. "She told me all about how you two used to be the greatest friends ever, Maybe even more than friends..." She chuckled softly. "How can you believe she's telling the truth?" He asked. "Well, She showed me pictures and you two seemed very close." Scarlet looked at him. "Can I see these pictures?" He caught her gaze. "It's in my laptop back at home." She replied.

"Is your home far from here?"

"No, It's like couple blocks away."

Mark suddenly got up, taking a hold of Scarlet's hand. "Let's go then!" He ran over to his car and started it up, quickly making Scarlet sit down. She gave him the directions and they were off.

Sorry for not posting earlier ;-; i was late to school this morning and didn't have time to post

Hope you enjoy and I'll be sure to post tomorrow

Stay nerdy!