Chapter Twelve...

The days passed away.. With a blow.. The sun glowed.. The rain flowed... The night covered the dark sky... Three weeks passed away..

"Jawariyah let the maids do their work.. They are paid for it.." He said in concern while tugging his tie and then he put on his coat. Though its been two days since I am ill and he's so scared. Still he doesn't know about the hidden baby in my belly.

"I was just trying to get up.." I briefly explained.

"Rubeena.. Oh Rubeena..?" Samad yelled the maids name and she immediately stepped in with a gasping sound.

"Yes Sir...?" She asked with little fear in her eyes.. She's been working from last week as our servant amjad was fired thankfully.. But still she's so scared of Samad. Surprisingly... He didn't even say anything to her still she's so afraid of him.

"I told you not to leave her alone.." He added and left the room.

"Your breakfast?" I questioned Samad as he stepped out off our room.

"I'll have it in the office" he said boringly.

"I know you won't.." I added and he left shutting the door.

******************************
"Samad..." I whispered slowly in my nap.

"Hmm... " thankfully he replied after third time. He just wrapped his arm around my belly and immediately he popped up after touching my arm.

"Astagfirullah... Oh my God.. You're burning" he nearly shouted and I could even hardly open my eyes to see his concerned face for the first time.

"The baby..." I whispered in concern.. What if he dies out of fever? May Allah have his mercy on him\her. But later I realized Samad is unaware about the baby.

"Stop mumbling.. Jawariyah where are those tablets..?" Samad asked as he jumped off of bed.

I wasn't able to reply so he just searched for it all by himself and came up with the right tablet. He gave my the tablet and I swallowed it with the water he served to me. I just put my head on his lap and he started brushing my hairs with his long fingers as I felt sleepy.

******************************

"Samad here's you cup of tea..." I served the tray with two cups of tea and some salted biscuits.

"Jawariyah.. Do not disturb.." He hissed back and I immediately stepped back out off his study table. He glared me for a while and the way I shivered made the tea fell on the floor.

"Samad..?" I yelled as the tea spilled on the floor and even my fingers including my palm.

"Jawariyah.. " Samad said politely as he leaned over me and grabbed my hand. "Your burned fingers... They must be hurting" he added as he dragged me towards our room for bandage.

******************************

"Jawariyah are you done with the packing...?" Samad asked as we were about to leave for Dubai.. Actually he had a meeting so we just planned to visit it.

"Yes I am..." I confidently replied as my phone started ringing saying it was Aryan.

"Aryan..?... Aryan is that you" I asked on the other side of the phone. I know it was him but he wasn't answering me.

"Yes...!" Someone slowly whispered. "He's your husband right... He got into an accident" he replied and I couldn't even grip the phone as it immediately fell on the floor.

'What... Where..? When..? Is he alright..? Where is he..?" I came up with numerous question as soft tears escaped my eyes.

"Jawariyah.." Samad called from the other side and came towards me... "What happened?" He asked concerned.

"Aryan... He's.. Just accident.. Could you take me where he is.. Please" I pleaded and he nodded with emotion less expression.

We jumped inside the car as I just kept weeping on his shoulder for the half of journey. He had no reaction on his face and kept rubbing my back.

Soon we reached the hospital and I immediately jumped out off the car and rushed towards Aryan leaving Samad alone in the car.

"Aryan.. ?" I yelled as I stepped in the ICU.. He was a nice person and a good friend off mine. Well my yell forced the nurse to glare me but I pushed that thought and her glare away. I grabbed a stole beside Aryan and took his hands in mine.

******************************

Well here's a new twist their relation was getting.. But now Aryan came back...

Samad is still unaware of Jawariyah's pregnancy...