Heart Pirates

"Captain! Captain!!" Someone with a weird hat cried out, trying to find his captain in his office.

"What is it, Penguin." Law growled, not liking it a bit that someone is disturbing his privacy. "There is a girl in our kitchen! A cute one if I may add."The man called Penguin says, looking at his captain confused. "I know, she's a part of us now," Law replied, not even looking at him but concentrating on his medical books. "Such a beautiful woman joined us..? I better introduce myself then!"

Penguin vanished as quick as a flash from Laws office, making his way to the kitchen and leaving his captain behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started to clean the kitchen, making yourself useful when suddenly a man came up to you with a polar bear standing next to him.

"Hi! Nice to meet ya~ I'm Penguin and that's Bepo our navigator," the man said pointing at the bear.

" A bear as a navigator? Can he even talk?" You stared at the bear.
"I'm sorry..." The bear replied, a depressing aura surrounding him. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" You said apologetic and Penguin startet to talk again, "Captain let you join our crew, i heard?"

"He was the one asking me to join him and I said yes." You shrugged.
"I'm (f/n) (l/n) by the way."

"Woah, that's rare of him.. He usually don't ask random people to join his crew."

"Does that mean I'm special now?" You ask him with a grin on your face.
"Maybe.." Penguin was about to leave but then remembered something.
"Do you already know where to sleep? I don't recall having a spare room in this submarine.

"She'll sleep in my room," you heard a deep voice entering the kitchen. Both you and Penguin looked at Law confused.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you rather sleep in a room with a bunch of guys or what?"

You flinched at the thought.
"I guess I don't have a choice then." You didn't want to start an argument now, you are too tired to speak at all.

"You look quite tired (f/n), how about you take a rest before eating dinner?" You heard Penguin say and Law glared at you bored. You started to get a bit intimidated from the stares he gave you, looking at Penguin instead. "If you don't mind.." You then looked back at Law, waiting for him to show you his bedroom. He gave you an annoyed look before exiting the kitchen, gesturing at you to follow him.

Law was about to open the door to his room when suddenly a voice was heard, calling for the captain. "Shachi, what's the deal now," Law looked pissed for being interrupted all the time. You somehow find it amusing and chuckled at him but immediately stopped when he gave you glare that could kill people.

"Captain, regarding the log pose our next destination would be Sabaody Archipelago, is that alright?" "Yes I have business to do there, prepare to set sail." He replied, wanting Shachi to leave now. But Shachi didn't move and layed his eyes on you now.

"And you are..?" He wanted to know. "Oh, how rude of me.. I'm (f/n) (l/n), it's a pleasure to meet you! You excitedly took his hand, shaking it quite violently and grinned at him happily. You were always like that when meeting new people. Shachi didn't mind though, he kindly welcomed you and went to help the others to set sail and leave the current island. Your home.

It wasn't really your home to begin with. You hated this town more than anything. But if you left the town, your parents would've start an uproar, including Doflamingo. You knew almost all their intentions and secrets. It was true that you didn't work for Doflamingo, you loathe him and he knew it. But he didn't stop involving you in cases. He wanted you to be his right hand and to make that happen, he gave orders to your parents to take your freedom, what they did without a second thought. So you somehow escaped, even if you didn't have a clue where to go. It could be true what Law said.. Maybe you are stupid, but you couldn't take it anymore, being locked in a huge ass house, surrounded with annoying maids and your 'family'.

But you are not alone now. You have a crew you think are strong enough. You don't know anything about them, but something tells you, you could trust them. But you still wondered if Law had anything to do with Doflamingo.

"Oi, Trafalgar!" You casually spoke to him, earning his attention after entering his room. "I'm a little curious about something, how come you knew Doflamingo's nickname, 'Doffy'? Did you perhaps, worked for him?" You asked him. Law made his way to the door and closed it. You raised an eyebrow at him and Law began to speak. "Did he ever mentioned about a child with white lead disease, having as a subordinate years ago?" You thought at all the stories doffy told you, even if you didn't want to hear them. Suddenly you remembered something. "Yes, and he holds a grudge against him for betraying doffy." "I'm the one who betrayed him. I worked for him as a kid but left his crew after some incidents.." You didn't say anything but stared at him, while Law is walking to his closet, taking out a long t-shirt and boxershorts.
"Why do i have to wear your boxershorts??" You made a disgusted face. "Look at you. You can't even thank me.. I don't care whether you wear them or not." He then threw the boxershorts on his bed, only for you to decide. "Are they at least clean?" You say, receiving a confused face from your captain, "Obviously," he replied and walked towards the door.
"Wait! Where exactly do I sleep?"
"In my bed if you don't mind,princess," he teasingly smirked at you and adds, "I'll give you only one hour to sleep, by then dinner will be ready."

You're holding back your laugh. 'Such a caring mother' you thought to yourself and grinned. Law already left the room, only for you to cuddle in his comfortable bed, trying to get some sleep..

End of chapter two

_________________________
In the next chapter, the heart pirates will drop anchor at Sabaody and there, you'll experience and see a lot of things,.. And i wonder what 'business' law has to carry out
oh well, thats for you to know and for me to figure out..