Dark elf vs Angel

An angel, a manticore, a griffin, a banshee and a gargoyle fought and showed their skills easily defeating the grunts. Balaufein had lost total interest and instead enjoyed the solitude of the circle of people who didn’t dare approach the black skinned boy with the dead person on the floor at his feet.

                “For the first fight, Balaufein Kenlyl and Renate.” The drow now knew his name this time and reacted to the calling. He threw the cloaked wide and leapt off the balcony with a roll, displaying the competency that he had when he was human. The female warrior approaching him, was the angel, she wore white armor with a grey trim, a shield with a cross on it and a helmet across her face.

                “Do you have any last words.”

                “You should have surrendered little girl.” Bal mocked drawing both scimitars. She ran at him, making no attempt to hide any rage she held within. Balaufein, eager to show off his elven abilities backflipped over the girl’s head and maintained enough composure as he went upside down to slash he across her back. The sharp weapons managed to get past the defense of her armor.

                She walked unsteadily with a red gash across her back. Balaufein, raised the scimitar that had wounded her. He twirled it in one hand, showing her the blood of her back that had remained on the blade. A flash of light left her hands, and Bal’s eyes stung him in their entirety, he could feel them aching deep in his skull.

                Drow had issues with bright light, probably one of the principles he should have learned early on, but the sun didn’t seem to have the same effect on him. She ran again, and Bal could hear her well, he could put together her form from hearing alone. The wind off of the slicing sword told him where he should parry. Red eye’s appeared  from under his black eyelids and he saw the opening as she pulled up her shield to ram him. His scimitar flew across with stunning sped and collided with her helmet.

                She leaned to the left with the fast flying strike and it only served to dislodge it from her face. When she looked to the blade, only the tip connected as it was the only area with blood on it. Then she took her eyes from the weapon and looked to Balaufein’s red eyes , they took on the glow of a fire.

                He had not looked like that before she was hidden behind the helmet. She admittedly could not recognize Balaufein out of the twenty or so that had been deemed missing. Or was it twenty one? Balaufein  did kill one out of total rage.

                “Who are you?” She said, breaking the silence. Balaufein was so angry he hadn’t even breathed in once after seeing her. He just ran at her with both scimitars at his side. If the attack was less obvious and she hadn’t ducked, he would have most likely cut an X across her throat. When she dropped she kicked him in the groin of his jet-black armor. He could hear girls crying out, for the low blow he should have gotten.

                “Did you expect that the makers of this armor were retards?” Bal insulted as she hopped on one foot in pain since the groin seemed to be especially armored to stop any attempted low blows. It was probably the only heavily armored region, since it was very thin in most areas to let him stay agile.

                She is faking it drow. Balaufein turned to the stand and put up his middle finger at the battlemage. He turned back to a shield with a red cross painted across it, his next conscious moment was when he hit the floor. She blinded him with another flash of light, but he heard the sword coming down. Balaufein avoided the fatal stab by rolling around once, he heard the chipping wood and moved again, knowing another strike was coming he began to roll quickly, taking care to keep the scimitars angled so that the flat sides touched his body as he rolled. He heard her running after him, knowing that his eyes were still too damaged by glare to be used he rolled faster.

                Thud. Balaufein had managed to roll into a wall, and the angel closed fast. He slid one leg out and tripped her, her balance was impeccable. She didn’t hit into the wall and didn’t fall down either, she just gave enough time for Balaufein to scramble to his knees. She came at him, but Bal launched and put a kick across her face. She used the wall to balance, and catch her breath. Balaufein, quiet like the elves were, grabbed her by her hair, and slammed her against the wall and threw her to the floor.

                “I know you do not remember me, I have not changed much since this transformation. Outcast, then, outcast now, hated then, hated now.”

                “I know you.” Balaufein smiled when she realized.  A swift kick to the face kept her on the ground.

                “You’re going to feel this, when I stamp it on your forehead.” He slammed the hilt of the scimitar to her face. “So you will never forget that you are a reject.” Slam “and you’re no one.” Slam “ And you’re nothing.” Slam “Little impotent one.” This time Bal switched the grip to stab her.

                If that blade touches her, I will kill you. Bal visibly stopped.

                “Balaufein is the winner. Finish her.”

                “The bitch is ugly forever, good enough for me.”  Bal paused as he heard her getting up. “I will honestly kill you if you do not sit back down.” He gave a piercing glance back.

                  He sheathed the scimitars and went up the stairs.